Reviews for Trickery and Confusion
genderbenderlover101 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
hp/ss is my chosen couple!
zafaran chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
This is *interesting*. More, more, more, please. Severus is my favorite character in the stories, and I was horrified at the depth of Dumbledore's betrayal of both Harry and Severus when the post-mortem memories were seen at the end of DH. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
ludo chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
its interesting
KeyKeeper12 chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Didn't notice anything that couldn't be fixed with a good beta version. You keep writing, and I'll keep reading:)
Tsurai Shi chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Ha ha! Loved it! Now that chapter took an interesting turn. Please update soon! ;P

-Megan
starcrossedlovers78 chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
interesting ideas, looking forward to what happens next and what harry is. update soon :)
D3L373D 4CC0UN7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
o, just found this fic and i'm gonna go look at your other 1's in a minute so i will have some clue as to what fic SMwT is. I like the vamp idea though, then Harry can bite dray they can live as immortals together! oo the fluffiness... can't wait for next chappie update soon!
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh, a nice long chapter! And I like the beginning. Can't wait to see what happens next!

-Megan
sbkar chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I don't think I've read your other story, but, why make him a vampire? You've got a lot of material to work with without it, don't you?

Oh, I do have to ask, why do you exhort us to review by calling us bitches? I've dropped a few hundred pounds on folks who've called me that, and I've known them for years. Why demean the people you want on your side? Even Slytherins know that when asking for something, you should refrain from insulting.
arc.black chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
...no vampires, please...

so conflicting, arent you. call me a bitch, then tell me that you love me. really. *snorts* just kidding.

i like some of the expressions you used: "threw his pride down the toilet", "blatantly lying out of his ass". they arent very Rowling, but they add a distinctive style to your writing. i also like the forest "tapers"..i always loved that word. tapers. tapers.

anyways. just a personal thing, but i cannot see anyone calling snape "sev"... but thats me. i have a problem with "mione" too - call 'em by theeir proper names, for heaven's sakes! but its not a major thing. dont change - i mean, do, if you like - it for my taste. loads of people obviously love "sev" and "mione" as they use the expressions so often and hit them over the head and butcher them to pieces.

and as i have no idea who the hell isabella is, nah.
Moi dix Mois chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Zomg, Meevstasch!

w Wah, great chappie! (Actually, everything you write is great..._ I'm envious.)

"...that Dumbledore was just a conniving bastard with sick fantasies of lemon drops and socks."

XD Oh, God-that was the best part~! X3~

Update soon~

~*~ Moi dix Mois ~*~

Teh Voting!:

Oh: yes, yes, yesh...Definitely make Harry part vampire. *nod nod* - Makes things more interesting that way, you know?

Also, I think Isabella should be alive.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
very very evry good carry on plaese