Reviews for Collapsed
Farrahmack chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
lol I'm a 10-96! poor Greg, love the Sandle... and now it's on my favorite list.
Consulting-Holmes chapter 10 . 7/7/2006

Really enjoyed the FanFiction, It had all a Sandle story needs!

It was cute, but also thrilling at some moments. I really enjoyed it!
Lalenna chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
Great fic...loved the ending. me being me actually tried to google 10-96, I got something about the manchester comedy scene lol. Hope your friend it okay.

lil'spencefan chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
That was good! Keep Writing!
HPFreak4life chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
Very, very cute and nice ending. I know what it's like to have an itch in a cast...very awful. :-p But thanks for the good read!

ObessedTWFan chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
Love the chapter, excellently done
I never promised chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
“Nick, you are not normal…”

“If I’m not normal, you’re downright weird.” He replied.

I loved the chapter the senteance above made me laugh put loud
SaraStar chapter 10 . 6/24/2006
Great story! And I love the song 'Collapsed' by Aly & AJ. :D
Consulting-Holmes chapter 9 . 6/9/2006
It's a really good story, read all the chapters before reading the last two chapters few weeks ago. But the story keeps hanging in your head, so you can just start reading and directly remember what happened - also because there are hints so you'll remember... - It's really good. Can't wait for the last Chapter!
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 9 . 5/25/2006
cant wait
ambie176 chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
aw thats really sweet, i am glad greg is okay.
livetoeat06 chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
Yay! Greg lives! lol Great chapter...and remind me NOT to walk in your neighborhood lol...
I never promised chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
This is great i can't wait to read what will hapoen for the last cahpter
Kienova chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
Aww I love this story! :D Glad you haven't slaughtered anyone yet. My dad is always saying stuff like "That guy's on the move! If I hit him I get bonus points!" Tee hee. Grat job!
remoob1513 chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
damn Nicky, there could definitely been some lovin in that hospital room if they hadn't shown up. great job. cant wait for more!