Reviews for A Second Glance
How dare you stop updating! The story deserves an ending. Please please please please pretty please update again and finish the story.
CJ chapter 31 . 7/25
Why are you making Hermine and Draco live apart again? You are ending your story really sad. I still thought it was awesome. I wish you would continue
It.
CJ chapter 30 . 7/24
I like how this is ending there is no need to continue it? Although it should be 2008 instead of 2007.
CJ chapter 29 . 7/23
Draco was helping Pansy and she was going to see Jade more than twice a year, so why did she kill herself. Why was Pansy fired from her fashion job in the first place?
CJ chapter 27 . 7/22
Hermione should be going on twenty-nine then. Hermione is going to end up married to Draco and having a kid.
CJ chapter 26 . 7/22
Why does Draco have to forgive Hermione? First of all she was cursed twice and raped. From one of the curses she was given a illness that almost killed her. She was half out of mind and ashamed and she ran away. Pure blood wizards have always put her down because Hermione was from the muggle world, especially Draco. The boy she loved married another girl. True she should told someone what happened and where she was going. Draco didn't have to marry Pansy. Okay Hermione worried him but Draco needs to ask Hermione for forgiveness too.
CJ chapter 25 . 7/22
It was Theodore Knott who raped Hermione.
CJ chapter 22 . 7/22
Viktor was the death eater who raped Hermione right? He gave her the condition so she could get pregnant.
CJ chapter 21 . 7/22
Why does Viktor have to marry Hermione so much for? He doesn't seem to love her all that much.
Ron, Harry and Ginny showed her more love. I guess Draco loves her. I still don't understand why he married a woman he didn't love instead of Hermione.
CJ chapter 20 . 7/21
I hope the house is not on fire from the tea kettle on the stove.
CJ chapter 19 . 7/21
If Draco and Hermione loved each other so much, why did he marry Pansy? He should have forgotten about the arrangement between his father and Pansy's. Maybe that is biggest reason why she left. She got raped, she couldn't have any kids because of it and Draco married Pansy. He broke her heart.
I wonder if Jade is Lucius's child?
CJ chapter 17 . 7/21
You putting the Note Book twist on this story, makes it more interesting.
CJ chapter 16 . 7/21
Why would Hermione drive him to her parents house? They are not dating.
CJ chapter 15 . 7/21
Draco would get more publicity than Pansy if he dated Hermione.