Reviews for At A Glimpse of Fireflies
steven watemaker chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Excellent fic! Though I can't really relate to the story, the way you wrote makes it easy to visualize what's going on... although you may want to add depth to your words... And basically, the only flaw I could find is the ending... It needs a little polishing (but it's all right as it is, It just didn'tattain the effect I was hoping for) Well, that'sit, Ciao! Good luck on your fanfics! (and you can also diversify from Final Fantasy)

I give it a 5 out of 5
skippy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
hahaha..Mr. Seiji Kawazu...what you're trying to do is evident..haha..but I am not that touched with the story..I'm sorry to say...hehe. You have some of the details completely opposite to what I experienced.. but I must say you are quite a writer..hehe.. that is all.
miriaetamad mag log-in chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
hello! seiji..

as you know, I am not a fan of final fantasy so I couldn't relate that much.. the only thing I can say is that your introduction was REALLY good!

wah! i could almost imagine it.. hehehe! I haven't read the whole but I'll do it later.. hehehe!

Good luck on this fanfic of yours!

miriae
potpot chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
mr. seiji kawazu,isn't it quite evident that you are a Final Fantasy enthusiast?Isn't it?Ha!I think the ghostly nature of fanfic stories is also getting through your head...and I'm very much delighted you have started to embrace the beauty of tragedy...good!I'm sure Miriae is dying to read this...as this fic somehow share a "SPECIAL CONNECTION" with her...fireflies...get it?The twist is the main course, as you can see...and the only area still having room for improvement is grammar and diction...it should be lass, not , keep up the good work!nivsamaim!