Reviews for Wild Ride
Argonian Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 9/17
i've only been through chapter one and i can already see why this is the most popular VxT story on this site.
blackbeard chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
All I can say is,,bravo! Amazing story after all.. Hope you post more of this couple.. I really adore them..
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Oh damn, it was only a dream.. So close... Oh well at least there are more chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Hehe if only Yuffie hadn't ruined it. Love this
Aeris1172 chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Hey, Sass Master!

Old reviewer here. After being stuck in DC traffic for an extra hour and laughing hysterically when "Place Your Bets" from the FF7 soundtrack came on, I figured it was time for me to read some fics and get all nostalgic when I got home. (Do you remember the Place Your Bets song? YouTube it and imagine being stuck in DC traffic that turned your hour and fifteen minute drive into a TWO and a half hour drive. I was crying-laughing, no joke)

I still gotta say to this day, this is hands down one of the best fics I've ever read. I read through it again and throughout most of it I was laughing loudly or going, "STOP, OH MY GOD," at the inappropriate comments. Also feels. There were some feels. This is so well written and the characters are incredibly well done. I agree with your comment about Vincent's characterization in game (the original game, that is) being minimal and the direction you took him in was fantastic.

I just wanted to submit another review and really say this was such a great piece of writing! Great job. :)
S chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
Yaaaay. One of the VinTi fics I actually like!
S chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Super feely emotions sweet. Kissy!
S chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Tango baby! Salsa salsaaaaa
S chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Omg him announcing she left her robe in his room hahahaaaaa
KissedByAFool chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
haha that was cruel what tifa did to vincent
really fun chapter
KissedByAFool chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
OMG

that was soooooooooo cruel
lol good one tho totally
didn't see it coming
lapaxlove chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Wow, that sure was an interesting story ! And good job in writing this! I hope you do write an epilogue though!
x Euphoria chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
This was the best story :) I read it several years ago I'm glad I read it again x)
Taquiner chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
WHAT?! No... No big bang ending?!

Saying that though, what a wonderful, funny, sexy story. LOVED your Vincent.. I want more of him!

I'm keeping everything crossed you write more & more of this couple. Maybe chuck in a hero/dark fic too?
Taquiner chapter 1 . 12/15/2012