Reviews for Distance
K.G.M chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Oh my gosh...you are an amazing writer! I love Gilmore Girls, and I accidentally came a cross your stories and the few I've read are so good. I think Lorelai's reaction is amazing.I felt so connected to her. I even cried. I loved it!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
that was great... i really loved it!
bostonbarmaid chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
So very beautiful and bitter at the same time... I really enjoyed reading this, you did a great job. Thank you!
Muffin Is Injured chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Heart-twisting and beautifully, painfully written. Brilliant job.
lilienprinzessin chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
This is truly beautiful.
Sarai chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
I love it!
LunaMystik chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Beautiful story. You've taken out all that's currently bad in my (former) favorite show and made it good again. Poor Lorelai.

Valerie (jeepgirl259)
Xmaschild chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Heartwrenching and beautiful. Thank you.
Sarai chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Still enjoying this story, love how its written.
Lukeistheone chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
I really love your story, however solemn it may be, but not in a bad way. I love your style of writing as well, how you can write in pov of the person thinking it without all the I's, that's a problem I have in writing. anyway can't wait for the new chapter. Update soon:)
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I like it!
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
What a sad and tragic way to remember someone, who should have meant more. Great job. thank you
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This was lovely, quiet and graceful. The way in which your writing style evokes an intense, sad, sterling mood is quite phenomenal. I'm glad to see another piece by you, it's been a while since I've read a good fanfic.
Xmaschild chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
You wrote another fic and it's beautiful and very real. Thank you.
Mrs Dionysius O'Gall chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is beautiful and evocative and strangely, echoes how I feel about my own mom who is soon crossing to a new dimension.