Reviews for Boba Fett vs Predator: Natural Selection
nice story, but a little too much time without action before the final confrontation. I mean the action scenes were well thought out and very clever which made them even better but u should of added a extra 1 or 2 more action scenes to it. But I still rated the story 4 stars!
electro moonlight chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
omg update yay
barber477 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Awesome chapter, glad you updated! :) cant wait for the next chapter.
CaTigeReptile chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
This is an awesome story! I hope for more!
barber477 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Bloodflight chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I have a couple of gripes. you need to work on your grammar and diction, as well as Star Wars EU refs. you're getting some words wrong, but most of all, you're getting Boba Fett a little wrong. Fett never eats or drinks at cantinas or ANYwhere, except in Slave I. Slave IV was a temperary vessel while he was working with Dengar, same as Slaves II and III. by the time of the NJO series, which your timeline places this story close to, he was once again using Slave I, which he had gotten out of New Republic Impound. all that aside, it's a pretty good story. keep working on it and you could be the next Tim Zahn or Bob Salvatore.
iconofcoolness chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Excellent chapter. I think you've definitely touched on the right personality traits for Fett. Looking forward to more of the story.
Warlord Darnell chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
The intro to the story took a while, and the story was really getting good around chapter 4. I couldn't believe the ending of chapter 4, and the anticipation I still feel at the time of this review is killing me. I hope you come up with more chapters. Also, the change in font was not a good idea and threw off the mood of the story.
EtchedInDiamond chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
very nice...upload, and fast!
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
please continue
iconofcoolness chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I realize it's been some time since this story was updated, and that you may not be working on it currently, and that I have reviewed it before, I just found it again after going through a huge list of subscribed to stories. It would cool to see this one get finished.
Noc007 chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
This was becoming interesting, pity it hasn't been updated tho :(
iconofcoolness chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Nice piece of work...I realize that there were, or maybe still are comics depicting the life of Boba Fett, although I have never read any of them. I do like the story and how you've managed to link the Predator/Star Wars universe together, well done, and well written. There are a few...confusing issues, perhaps. If I remember correctly, this planet they are on, Concord Dawn, to be exact. You said, or gave the impression of, that it was in the Milky Way. While this may be a good idea, to have the Preds on a planet so far from the detection of the Empire/Republic, or whatever, it does present a technical problem with the fact that if there was a planet so far out from the Star Wars galaxy that it wasn't worth going to then how is it that it is only five days travel by lightspeed by a very small ship in comparison to the larger Corellian built battlecruisers with almost unlimited supplies of fuel. Not to mention that if a culture had the technology to build advanced Mandalorian combat suits over 4K years ago, it would seem that they, in the very least would have discovered the Earth long ago. Not to mention, that if there was a settlement on a planet that was inhabited by people of the Star Wars galaxy, that intended to make money from the farming of animals they would need in the very least, a fairly reasonably traveled route by which to send their goods along back to either the Empire or Republic. This brings me to point out that if that were the case, the Empire/Republic would have known about the Milky Way and it's inhabitants some time ago just by proximity alone. I hope that I have not ruined your resolve in the writing of this story, for I do actually like it quite a bit. It just seems that as of late, most people tend to point out the technicalities involved in a story and I guess that includes myself. Perhaps it's just a need to have things make more sense, or be explainable. Again as I said, please continue with the story and do not take my questions as a reason to discontinue your work on it. The idea alone is worth continuing, and you have written it quite well. My questions are merely an attempt at levying to you some constructive criticism in regards to the storyline and the technicalities involved. So, I look forward to the rest of the story, and please read and review Crazy Blood (iconofcoolness).
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh, left it on a cliffy! Great chapter, by the way! Very nice read.