Reviews for The Light Crystal of Amora
LovelyLoveble chapter 19 . 9/23
This is so good! It's intense, nicely detailed, and focuses on everyone in a different, but great way. I love these kinds of PR stories, especially if they star Kim, but they don't focus on her the WHOLE TIME. I'm super curious to what's happening. This is the first story I've ever read where it's a true mystery and I can't figure out what's going to happen next or specifically, what's wrong with Kim..Absolutely amazing!
princessmollie chapter 19 . 5/23
I'm just so sad that you never finished this story as it was great and I would have liked to see what happened to kim
Cyotfs chapter 19 . 4/14
I waited to finish reading before posting any review. Your stories are nice, not bad written, but I think you should have finish one story before starting to write other.
In the end, you started several stories, but didn't finish any. I think that it is just sad because you had potential and it leaves the reader frustrated.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 19 . 4/11
Its a pity you never finished this it's one of the most interesting story of this fandom
BookLover1182 chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Love it and please update it 2014 so please update.
SuperCooper101 chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I love this story are you ever going to Finnish it?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
More please
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
great story! Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
I want MORE!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 19 . 4/13/2010
keep going this is getting really really good
alice chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
please please update soon i am waiting on the outcome of this story
BellaKitKat chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
This is really good work, are you still writing? Grammatical and spelling errors aside, you have a good story on your hands with this one.
hermione475 chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
love it so far can't wait for more
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 4/6/2009
wow is tommy reall dead

wat happen to kimberly?

great fic please please update
forpete'ssake chapter 19 . 3/27/2009
Is the Phantom ranger going to make an appearance?