Reviews for Mimosa
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was a brilliant cap off to LOTR. All the feels. It's just perfect. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
First off, I would like to say that I think you are a wonderful man Dr. Lee of . You are a truly an inspiration by the way you help people. The spell you cast to make John realize his feelings for me worked faster than I could have hoped for. He came to me the other night and told me everything I had been hoping to hear. I cannot thank you more now I can finally stop crying tears of pain and cry tears of joy! He is wonderful to me. Thanks Dr. Lee of
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
A very nice and unusual "Merry/Estella"! It's quite different from most of the ones I've seen.

You have Merry and Pippin wonderfully in character, and though it seems odd to say it about a person who only exists as a name on the Family Trees (and not even all of those), I believe you also have Estella in character as well.

Poor Mimosa, I don't believe that even now she has quite learned the lesson she should have from all of this!
angelsflame265 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really do adore this story. I've read it a few times now and it still makes me smile. :)
OxWiCkEdOnExO chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
well this story was basically amazing and i loved it. a whole bunch. a whole bunchy bunch. :o)
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aw! Liked the Pippin looking for his 'Diamond' in the crowd. I loved this! (adds to favs) AND NOW...i must sleep! stayed up till ten just to read this, you should be honored! i usally save and read later! :)
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
that was good, but i think you should have put it up in chapters
defaid chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was wonderful! You always leave me speechless, so I don't think I can say more ;) Keep up the writing!
Me chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I really liked that. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into writing it.

I hope that you write more in the future.
EstellaB chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is truly wonderful... And I love Pippin wanting to find "a diamond in the rough." Or, a "Diamond" in the rough :)