Reviews for One On One
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw! lol, that was so sweet
Birdhearted chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I liked it...
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
oh i love it! I love roger and angel friends fics...idk if what i just wrote made any sense.

"They both hated White Castles and they were both closet Harry Potter fans."

-hehe random but funny

and...“I never get to eat burgers without Collins telling me about how I’m eating a dead mammal…”

i laughed at this part because it reminds me of how i tell people that when they order meat :] cute fic!
aspirer chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
here's a review...jump! jk :) this was really, really well written, and you had some great one-liners in here. it was fantastic because it was conceivable and not ooc. wel done :)
BumbleBee823 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Fantastic. I adore that. :)
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh... Awesome. I'm in love with this fic... You really don't see AngelRoger Friendship. You just... Don't. And I for one think that that's messed up. LOVE THE FIC!
L. M. Ward chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I think this might be one of a kind... Actually, it doesn't surprise me at all. It's really sweet, actually. I like it a lot. Good on you for bringing some originality into my day.
Nuerin chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I liked it, it was very cute but i have one little, tiny problem and its with your timeline...Harry Potter was written in the later 1990's, around 1997 or so (but on this i could be off by a few years...)...and if your sticking to the RENT timeline then the story would take place in early 1990.

But thats just a little detail and most people probably won't i wouldn't worry.

Other then that I think its great!

(sorry if I'm a bit nit-picky it just really stood out to me, I'm obsessed with small details)
EloraCooper4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Aw very cool. It's nice everyonce in a while to see Angel out of the drag...though I love her either way :) I really like the friendship that you created and :“I never get to eat burgers without Collins telling me about how I’m eating a dead mammal…” was perfect! Made me laugh for a while good job!
AngelxCollins chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
So cute! Squue! Roger/Angel friendship rocks! :D

If you made any mistakes about the whole basketball thing, they went right over my head.

Soyus! That was cuteness to the max.