Reviews for The trolls' warning
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Great story as always, I always believed Quibbler doesn't write nonsenses.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I'm a big fan of the "true story" of events. This opening was great! Will you be continuing it?
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Oh, cleverness!

You do a lot of Lovegoodishness, I detect. I'm looking forward to it.
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Hello!

A very nice story, again. I have become Your permanent admirer, to avoid the word "fan" (I don't have Your poster above my bed, You know ;) ). You have great affinity for finding plot bunnies by adding two and two, which is surely not the easiest way, but it produces great effects. I hope You will continue with that.
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was quite an interesting ficlet, and a clever idea. It's a shame The

Quibbler didn't publish the article sooner, but I really liked the Lovegood

mention. :)

Very original idea too, and a well written story. Good job! :)

Tabby x
Possum132 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Sensational! A troll's eye view of that horrid thing under Quirrell's turban! And I loved all the little touches - the brawl in the bathroom, the goat that smoothed the path of negotiations, and the Quibbler reference. Do the Lovegoods sneak into all your fics?
fledge chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Abolutely fascinating indeed. Nobody evetr gives the poor troll a thought. The way you present him is so very realistic. Of course he will have been frightened out of his wits (as far as these go with a troll), in those strange surroundings, not even knowing how he got there. We all know even harmless animals tend to be dangerous in a panic, and this is most probably what he must have felt. A nice touch, having the chief troll (funny it's a she - strong women are the order of the day, aren't they?) trying to myake the bad news go away like she does. And the Quibbler article is another fine idea. You might try some story about the centaurs next - why are they so averse to humans?

PS: moodthe way you feel, not mode (happy, sad, crazy - it's why Moody is called Moody), and anxiety for anxiousity. Hope to see more from you up here soon!
deadluthien chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Wow! It's wonderful! Very original. I loved how you made Urgh panic when seeing his reflexions. Poor him, not only that he was hit in the head with a clumb by Ron, the Gurg did the same thing to him. Very interesting the part with the Quibbler. This shows that The Quibbler tells more truth than the Daily Prophet.

As always you did a wonderful job and I will never get tired to read your stories.