Reviews for I'll Be Here By Your Side
StaYgolden3262 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
you really need to work on your grammar. you change tenses mid-sentence, and it makes your story choppy and very hard to read; i quit reading after two sentences.

try getting a beta, or somebody who can help you, if you want more, better reviews.
mAinE chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
eiow... ur story is so great.. ur so creative.. its nice.. i really love love stories eh.. i like it.. the story has ups and downs and i can feel that... hahaha... i thnk you make the reader laugh, be sad, feel 'inis'... hahaha... its so great.. even if there are wrong grammars the thought or the idea is there it is still understood... hope you like my review.. i will still kip updated of your own stories ok? i also have wrong grammars... hahaha.. kip it up! nice work! c yah at skul... mwah... qe nah!

mAiNe_eIgHt!n_n

(10/22/06)
shikaxinofan chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
not bad... but you need to check some of your grammar

T-T
slowrain chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
ohh, shivers. ;D
Terra Silas chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
aw its sad. good job i love it. so sad
Christine chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Helo! ikaw ha! d mo cnabi na na-post m n pla to! mejo malungkot ung story pero masaya naman ung ending!hehe!
fudge chocoholic chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
feeling fuzzy all-over... hee... after effcts? medyo mahaba po yung isang paragraph kaya po para medyo nakakatamad basahin... nice story anyway! um,p. sec. po ang integrity, napalitan lang ng hope kasi po pinag-halo yung 1-integrity n 1-hope due to the lack ng mga guro. sori kung di ko po nalagay at ung dito ko po nasulat ung reply... ahehe...
Christine chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
hi! ako ulit! i'm waiting for the next chapter.. siguro maganda dn un, kce dba sbi mo na-touch k s chapter n un! hehe!
JessYukiOnna chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Nice one Janine! Or shud i say Jamie...?

Nice story! Me likey!

Si Jessica Uchiha to..! well, i mean, Jessica Ado!

Keep up da good work!
nellikins chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
its really good u should make another chapter i know that i would reaad it
gun-alchemist01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
i love this pairing, great story so sweet just like sugar! i love romance fics! update soon youre doing great! )
Invader Hog chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hey, its cool. I just want to say that the only thing that really really bothers me is that your grammar isn't always perfect. Nothing wrong with the piece at all, just maybe you should have if edited before you post cause I got confused on some parts because of that. Sorry if you hate me. Continue please!