Reviews for Shattered
MumsieDo chapter 19 . 2/20
This was both unique and quite interesting. I in one afternoon. Hate it's been left uncompleted over 10 years. It would be very interesting to see this one concluded. Hope you will be able to finish this one day. Good read.
naruto-phenex chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
contiua essa historia ela ta muito boa
Jadaerys chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
Abandoned for ten years and perhaps more! I hope and hope and hope that somehow you'll give us a proper ending
ArmoredSoul chapter 19 . 1/22/2016
Ohhhhh man.
Oh boy oh man oh BOY.
Old as this is, I am completely head of heels in love with this story. Vader/Anakin comes across terrifying, but wonderfully tragic, Padme is an angel with the stubborn streak of a mule, Yoda and Obi-Wan play curiously interesting supporting cast...
Brilliant, simply brilliant. A joy to read.
tkdginger98 chapter 19 . 1/7/2016
Loved where you were going with this... Hope you come back to it!
Vivss chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
I know it's been years since your last chapter but I still hope you continue this story!
meline387 chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
You should totally finish this. If you don't I will unleash an army of psychotic clowns with light sabers on you. Mark Hamill's words, not mine.
thorn201 chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
i hate begging but please finish this story it deserves to have a real ending not the cliffhanger at the last chapter . i have saved the link on a word doc so i don't lose track of the story again but please finish this story because this story is one of the gems on this site i grateful to have read.
thorn201 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
i read this story a few years ago and lost track of the story after awhile and i i have recently come across it again and reread the story to refresh my memory only to realize that there is no new chapter and i am begging you finish this story because i can not accept the clifhanger at the end. Please update and finish this piece of work.
Flamestar00 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
I hope you finish this! it's amazing!
Pegleo8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Please continue this story. At least, bring Anikan and Padme back together as husband and wife. It was a great read. Thank you;)
Comeon chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
NOOOOooooooooOOO I THOUGHT THIS WAS FINISHED

;-;

cliff hanger forever
Logan83 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
please please continue the story.
22darkmoon22 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
this is so AWSUME YAY YAY YAY 3 whens the next up date
22darkmoon22 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
whate a mint what just happen thous where memoryes ?o?