Reviews for Shattered
Jadaerys chapter 19 . 8/27
Abandoned for ten years and perhaps more! I hope and hope and hope that somehow you'll give us a proper ending
ArmoredSoul chapter 19 . 1/22
Ohhhhh man.
Oh boy oh man oh BOY.
Old as this is, I am completely head of heels in love with this story. Vader/Anakin comes across terrifying, but wonderfully tragic, Padme is an angel with the stubborn streak of a mule, Yoda and Obi-Wan play curiously interesting supporting cast...
Brilliant, simply brilliant. A joy to read.
tkdginger98 chapter 19 . 1/7
Loved where you were going with this... Hope you come back to it!
Vivss chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
I know it's been years since your last chapter but I still hope you continue this story!
meline387 chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
You should totally finish this. If you don't I will unleash an army of psychotic clowns with light sabers on you. Mark Hamill's words, not mine.
thorn201 chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
i hate begging but please finish this story it deserves to have a real ending not the cliffhanger at the last chapter . i have saved the link on a word doc so i don't lose track of the story again but please finish this story because this story is one of the gems on this site i grateful to have read.
thorn201 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
i read this story a few years ago and lost track of the story after awhile and i i have recently come across it again and reread the story to refresh my memory only to realize that there is no new chapter and i am begging you finish this story because i can not accept the clifhanger at the end. Please update and finish this piece of work.
Flamestar00 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
I hope you finish this! it's amazing!
Pegleo8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Please continue this story. At least, bring Anikan and Padme back together as husband and wife. It was a great read. Thank you;)
Comeon chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
NOOOOooooooooOOO I THOUGHT THIS WAS FINISHED

;-;

cliff hanger forever
Logan83 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
please please continue the story.
22darkmoon22 chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
this is so AWSUME YAY YAY YAY 3 whens the next up date
22darkmoon22 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
whate a mint what just happen thous where memoryes ?o?
22darkmoon22 chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
i love this story so much! it is so refreshing3 3 3 !
22darkmoon22 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
A chance to love
A chance to lerrn
A chance to to sing LOLOLOLO

iv bin mening to say that you us meny lines from the move