Reviews for A Little More Love
cre8tvdeb chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
How did I miss this story? I've been a fan for years already. Loved it!
Elis.n chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
All I can say... wonderful and sweet. :)
LestovsLover chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Okay so this story is positively amazing. I loved how perfectly you separated the parts and the unbelievable amount of tension is incredible. I was literally sobbing from the first line... Aw man, never stop writing my friend!

Much love,

LestovsLover

P.S. I printed that paragraph out and put it on my fridge. Beautiful. Absolutely stunning!

"He was speaking now, quietly, his lips against her hair, words that didn't register at first. "I was wrong. Nymphadora, I was so wrong. I knew it as soon as you'd walked out. Please… listen to me, love." His arms tightened around her. "I didn't mean to frighten you, but I knew you wouldn't talk to me. I... love you. And I want this… us. Give me the chance, and I'll show you. How much I love you… how much I will love you… how much I'll never stop loving you."
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Loved it. :')
RemiccoLim chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh this is so sad! I'm crying, literally CRYING! poor dumbledore! :((((

Ok, so I know that's not hte point of the story but POORR DUMMBLEDDOORREE! :'(

I love tonks and lupin together. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. :)
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Loved it:) Thank you for writing!
ewriter chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great story with a twist!
Salina chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
that was beautiful!

awesome!

totally awesome!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was sweet. Great, great job! :) I enjoyed it! :)

Angelica
LeiaOSS13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I liked this story alot! Good job!
jqh345h3jkrhbjkrh chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i loved it. that's all i have to say.
eric chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
there is only one thing to say and that is your fic. is fantastic continue the good job
Joonie chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I absolutely love this story!

-Sammii
R. Zancan chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This was great, I really like your interpretation of the characters, specifically Remus.

I even got a little teary at that last line about Dumbledore ;)

I'd like to read more from you.

Rachaelle.
Starsnow of Everclan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I didn't really quite get the edning, but the begining was excellent! I could actually feel Tonk's pain. :'(. But, happy ending ohterwise. :D