Reviews for The Queen's Harem
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
You can't end it like this!
Crystal chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Don't leave a reader hanging! Get your writer's mojo on and finish this story! Come on, who will marry Usagi? PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Chaos chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
LOL you so need to write more!
Black-Alice-Stars chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
awesome story. update soon please! :)
A reader who wishes to be anon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I do not know if this story is still in production, but I was reading it, and I wanted to suggest two possible suitors. The gentlemen in question?

Firstly: Keitaro Urashima, from "Love Hina".

And Secondly, Negi Springfield from "Negima! Magister Negi Magi"
EvanescentSoul chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
OMG PLEASE PROCEED WITH THE STORY..I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...PLEASE CAN U WRITE MORE...PLASE UPDTE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..PLEASE...LOL...PLEASE..WRITE MORE...XD...:).._
Uchiha Tsukino Usagi chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
please update soon!
Fire Dolphin chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
...and we thoguht usagi was mature. ... update soon. its kind of comical to see all the candidates. update soon
lalala chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
please update a new chapter soon the story keep on getting better _
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
... 0.0 smart Usa-chan xD update soon! i luv it! Usa-chan's so funny but i no she has her way of a smart thinker! luv it, update soon and take care!
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
O.o The different pieces are going to play a major role, right? She has a plan and this is part of it, right? Even Usagi is not stupid enough to risk the ginzuishou... RIGHT?

And my, does it break easily O.O
Patricia16 chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
shakes head
Wal chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
totally awsome, good and wicked stuff.

when you # ?:*&$ update?
lalala chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
that was pretty funny i can't wait to find out what will their reactions be when they meet usagi...update soon _
sapphire11224 chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
I really love this story, keep the good work. Also, when is Usagi going to meet the guys?