Reviews for In The Beginning
worriorbookwyrm chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
that was good

awsome pirates of the carribean quoat
lisea48 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love your story but I would like you to explain me something:

Why did you write:

They’re French, you can’t trust anything they say

Is that a stereotype you have about us? I don't think we are liars..

Don't take it personally, I just want to know because it's not the first time. I've already read many nice things/ideas/stereotypes about us.

I hope you don't really believe that, I hope it's just an expression you use. Because it's not really nice for us..What did we do?

Anyway, really good story! I'll go on your profile to read others!

Thanks you!

Nama (french..)
Vera chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
It's great but one thing bothers me. Wilson, um, "finished" but you forgot House!
BSEVER chapter 1 . 9/7/2007

i love house slash

its the best

and urs is amazing
lbc chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I don't know if Wilson being Jewish has any relevance to that story and you put it in a church. That doesn't bother me. Your html marks broke it up, but I liked the visual images that you showed us. Thanks for posting.
tkdblack chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I haven't actually read the story. I don't know if I want to yet because you didn't use the summery section to actually summarize the story. Warnings are good, don’t get me wrong, it’s just that I don’t have the time to click on every story link there is. I depend on the story summaries to guide me. I can’t be the only one. Sorry to vent on you. Your story just came at the right time to be the one that was the “last straw” I guess.