Reviews for Burning Hunger
I adore this story. Their love is so passionate. Please update soon.
JLLove chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Omg I am so sad that this story isn't finished! I absolutely love it and would love it if you went back and revisited it! I went over to your LJ and read the smut and it was excellent Love your writing!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
A lovely story. I enjoy the way you have Draco and Hermione, and I am saddened by the fact it'll likely never be updated again. Ah well.
NerdyAJ chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
This is an amazingly well-written story. I don't often leave reviews, but this piece truly deserves one. I have read many fics tagged as AUs, but this is the first authentic one I have come across. You have managed to create an entire original idea while still incorporated subtle components that are true to the Harry Potter series. Really, you've done incredible work. I noticed it has been years since an update, but if you come back to writing, I hope this is a piece you see through to the end.
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Please update fast!
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
This is brilliant so far! Look forward to reading more; hope you update soon! :D
HuntressXHunter chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
HE'S HARRY FREAKING POTTER!
VitaAiur chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
THIS IS AMAZING! BRILLIANT! I am in love.
I've been looking for a good dragon and mate kind of story fantasy shabang. And I am more than happy to say that this story filled me to the brim! I can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait to see more of Blaise HAHAH!
Ariel Riddle chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Oh, Draco's POV! It was so great to get his viewpoint. I feel like I really understand both characters now.
It's clever how you weaved in the blood purity/royalty issue in with Lucious, very Canon of him to care about that initially.
I am so enjoying this story.
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I love this! And what beautiful imagery! Of course I know who the *silver dragon* is! Can't wait to keep reading!
ladykikyo1792 chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
I absolutely adore this story! I know it's been a while, but please update! Loved the Dragon culture and would love to see more of it XD Lucius' character is perfection, and Blaise is hilarious. I'm curious what Ginny is like in this universe. And obviously, Draco as a Dragon is wonderful.

Please update soon!
dragonlovermudblood chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
pls pls pls update..it is an amazing story..
Brenden chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
goodwork
windyshoes chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Absolutely loved reading this!
ilovehplotr chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
ron reminds me of gustav from beauty and the beast. i see the link