Reviews for Burning Hunger
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 5 . 13h
Please update fast!
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 5/7
This is brilliant so far! Look forward to reading more; hope you update soon! :D
HuntressXHunter chapter 5 . 4/19
HE'S HARRY FREAKING POTTER!
VitaAiur chapter 5 . 4/1
THIS IS AMAZING! BRILLIANT! I am in love.
I've been looking for a good dragon and mate kind of story fantasy shabang. And I am more than happy to say that this story filled me to the brim! I can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait to see more of Blaise HAHAH!
Ariel Riddle chapter 3 . 3/26
Oh, Draco's POV! It was so great to get his viewpoint. I feel like I really understand both characters now.
It's clever how you weaved in the blood purity/royalty issue in with Lucious, very Canon of him to care about that initially.
I am so enjoying this story.
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 3/26
I love this! And what beautiful imagery! Of course I know who the *silver dragon* is! Can't wait to keep reading!
ladykikyo1792 chapter 5 . 3/19
I absolutely adore this story! I know it's been a while, but please update! Loved the Dragon culture and would love to see more of it XD Lucius' character is perfection, and Blaise is hilarious. I'm curious what Ginny is like in this universe. And obviously, Draco as a Dragon is wonderful.

Please update soon!
dragonlovermudblood chapter 5 . 2/19
pls pls pls update..it is an amazing story..
Brenden chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
goodwork
windyshoes chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Absolutely loved reading this!
ilovehplotr chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
ron reminds me of gustav from beauty and the beast. i see the link
The Cuteness chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
The world building in this makes for a great adventure! I would definitely love to know more of this Dragon culture.
The Cuteness chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This is so fun to read! Even though it's AU, I love this world and the story truly fits the characters.
Caribbean Passion chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Hi I really love this story and I hope you can finish it soon... or is it discontinued?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
You HAVE TO CONTINUE! This is so awesome it needs to be finished!