Reviews for Burning Hunger
Caribbean Passion chapter 1 . 2/20
Hi I really love this story and I hope you can finish it soon... or is it discontinued?
You HAVE TO CONTINUE! This is so awesome it needs to be finished!
Onigiri Momoko chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Oh dang, I was under the assumption that this story is complete but it's not!

I doubt this will get updated any time soon? It has been 5 years, sadly..

But nevertheless, it was enjoyable while it lasted! This whole dragon business sounds so interesting, and I was really hoping for an encounter between Hermione and Ginny (who I am assuming is Blaise's mate)
Would've liked to see more :)

Keep up the great work
13hexe chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I simply love your fics. And this one specially, since I have a crazy fascination with Dragons.

You write beautifully, and oh my god, please continue!

By the way, I adore your Lucius. So sassy.
Heir of Fire and Ice chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
This story just brilliant! I love your idea of Draco as an actual Dragon. The story seems so interesting, I'm dying to know what happens next. And the sex is very well written and hot ;). I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this forever & will come back to finish it. Please, it's that amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Hi there! I was just wondering if you were planning on finishing this story relatively soon. I love it so much and can't wait to read the rest of it.
grgette chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I really hope you'd update this. I've revisited this numerous times and I can't remember a time I never enjoyed your piece. I just love it.
Mrs Sorbo chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Great, so many dangers ahead
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
She's only trying to follow society's rules... we can't blame her for stopping the gorgeous Dragon, but things would get better if Draco explained everything to her, instead of leaving her guessing.
Wonderful story, I wish you could keep writing it
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
In love with this story!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What a wonderful plot!
tsukinopen chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
i love the ending
Infinite101 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Love this fic so far! I hope you can update soon, can't wait to see what happens next!
TotallyUnlitteralProductions chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
An excellent AU, and placed in one of my Faveorite time periods. I really like the use of old references and mythology.
misstaken1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This story is fascinating. Hope u update again.