Reviews for Burning Hunger
There is no link
souset chapter 5 . 1/31
please update soon
madie080802 chapter 5 . 1/7
This is a very clever story. The idea of medieval Myths and JKR's universe in one fic is brilliant.

I was taken to a different place and time.

The sensuality was delightful.

HUGS,

M
Hermione's stupidity and ignorance will lead to Draco's destruction. I don't like her when she behaves like this.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
Woop woop! I love it! And Harry better not kill any of the dragons that we’re fond of.. Amazing writing, and I absolutely love this au.. please update! We will all be looking forward to it! :)
KAJA chapter 5 . 12/11/2017
Aggiornarla presto, grazie.
prairiegirl23 chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
I hope that you will finish this story. For the meantime, I am keeping my fingers crossed
BreakingBadLikeABoss chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
Love this! Sometimes AUs can be hit or miss depending on who's writing them, but your characterization of both Draco and Hermione are spot on. You had me pulled in from the very first paragraph, and the only thing I found upsetting about this entire story was that it's not finished. Your writing is a joy to read and I hope that you will finish this fic eventually. Thanks for recommending it! It's an awesome read!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
It's such a pity that you didn't finished your story, which is truly an amazing one.
xihja101.9 chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
I hope you'll continue this story. It's really interesting how it'll out.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
I adore this story. Their love is so passionate. Please update soon.
JLLove chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Omg I am so sad that this story isn't finished! I absolutely love it and would love it if you went back and revisited it! I went over to your LJ and read the smut and it was excellent Love your writing!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
A lovely story. I enjoy the way you have Draco and Hermione, and I am saddened by the fact it'll likely never be updated again. Ah well.
NerdyAJ chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
This is an amazingly well-written story. I don't often leave reviews, but this piece truly deserves one. I have read many fics tagged as AUs, but this is the first authentic one I have come across. You have managed to create an entire original idea while still incorporated subtle components that are true to the Harry Potter series. Really, you've done incredible work. I noticed it has been years since an update, but if you come back to writing, I hope this is a piece you see through to the end.
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 5 . 7/23/2016