Reviews for Burning Hunger
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 8/23
A lovely story. I enjoy the way you have Draco and Hermione, and I am saddened by the fact it'll likely never be updated again. Ah well.
NerdyAJ chapter 5 . 8/20
This is an amazingly well-written story. I don't often leave reviews, but this piece truly deserves one. I have read many fics tagged as AUs, but this is the first authentic one I have come across. You have managed to create an entire original idea while still incorporated subtle components that are true to the Harry Potter series. Really, you've done incredible work. I noticed it has been years since an update, but if you come back to writing, I hope this is a piece you see through to the end.
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 5 . 7/23
Please update fast!
Born in 20th Century chapter 5 . 5/7
This is brilliant so far! Look forward to reading more; hope you update soon! :D
HuntressXHunter chapter 5 . 4/19
HE'S HARRY FREAKING POTTER!
VitaAiur chapter 5 . 4/1
THIS IS AMAZING! BRILLIANT! I am in love.
I've been looking for a good dragon and mate kind of story fantasy shabang. And I am more than happy to say that this story filled me to the brim! I can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait to see more of Blaise HAHAH!
Ariel Riddle chapter 3 . 3/26
Oh, Draco's POV! It was so great to get his viewpoint. I feel like I really understand both characters now.
It's clever how you weaved in the blood purity/royalty issue in with Lucious, very Canon of him to care about that initially.
I am so enjoying this story.
Ariel Riddle chapter 1 . 3/26
I love this! And what beautiful imagery! Of course I know who the *silver dragon* is! Can't wait to keep reading!
ladykikyo1792 chapter 5 . 3/19
I absolutely adore this story! I know it's been a while, but please update! Loved the Dragon culture and would love to see more of it XD Lucius' character is perfection, and Blaise is hilarious. I'm curious what Ginny is like in this universe. And obviously, Draco as a Dragon is wonderful.

Please update soon!
dragonlovermudblood chapter 5 . 2/19
pls pls pls update..it is an amazing story..
Brenden chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
goodwork
windyshoes chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Absolutely loved reading this!
ilovehplotr chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
ron reminds me of gustav from beauty and the beast. i see the link
The Cuteness chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
The world building in this makes for a great adventure! I would definitely love to know more of this Dragon culture.
The Cuteness chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This is so fun to read! Even though it's AU, I love this world and the story truly fits the characters.