Reviews for Burning Hunger
grgette chapter 4 . 3/22
I really hope you'd update this. I've revisited this numerous times and I can't remember a time I never enjoyed your piece. I just love it.
Mrs Sorbo chapter 5 . 2/9
Great, so many dangers ahead
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 2/1
She's only trying to follow society's rules... we can't blame her for stopping the gorgeous Dragon, but things would get better if Draco explained everything to her, instead of leaving her guessing.
Wonderful story, I wish you could keep writing it
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 2/1
In love with this story!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 2/1
What a wonderful plot!
tsukinopen chapter 5 . 1/18
i love the ending
Infinite101 chapter 5 . 1/11
Love this fic so far! I hope you can update soon, can't wait to see what happens next!
TotallyUnlitteralProductions chapter 5 . 1/2
An excellent AU, and placed in one of my Faveorite time periods. I really like the use of old references and mythology.
misstaken1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This story is fascinating. Hope u update again.
SpiritedOwl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Why aren't you updating this story ? I'm just curious
Wendy chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Frickin amazing! I love this story, it's had me laughing and the plot is good. It's kept me completely hooked. Please consider updating xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
the dragon is Draco Malfoy!
Orchid Rollo chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
One of the best Dramione AU story I've ever had a fortunate to read! I rarely read AU because most of them aren't not my cup of tea, but yours is amazing and well written! I always love mythology animal such as dragons, mermaids - wait...is there any mermaid here? - oh, dragons are enough for me... And the sex...damn... I jumped in glee and I can't shake the thought that Draco sounds like a vampire while he mating with Hermione.

And Weasley always have to ruin it, didn't he? Gah...but I admit that we need it, the ultimate fight between the dragon and the slayer. I just hope that Draco will be fine because you need him to write another mating scene with Hermione, right?!

So I'll leave you to work on the next chapter and I hope you'll update it as soon as you can. I really love this story.

Besides, if mating with a Dragon is so much 'fun' like that - who wouldn't want it? ;) haha!
LR Earl chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I hope you haven't left this amazing story! So enthralling and sexy! Great work!
Kawaii chibi Chidori-chan chapter 5 . 8/10/2013