Reviews for A Place to Belong
Shinzochi chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
baaaaaad move jonas, he's gonna be hurting when Ranma wakes up so i am looking forward to reading what happens next, and except for FF X-2 to the Yojimbo fight i've never played any final fantasy especially not tactics so why is Miluda an enemy
Xilibrius chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I know there's a high likely this store has passed given the update time frame but I wanted to say it was a fun few chapters and showed Alot of promise. I particularly liked Ranma talking to her about revenge. Following in hopes of future update
Hammerchuckery chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
The only problem I have is that, why hasn't Ranma used the techniques in the Yamasenken and the Umisenken?
Hammerchuckery chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Aww. One more chapter to go. D:
Hammerchuckery chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Hope things go well for our heroes.
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Spent years as a Geomancer have yeh? Well too bad, now your a squire. Here's a sword, bash that goblin over there.
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Stupid magic. Really a pain in the ass when levels got to epic proportions.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Gets even better! What kind of archaic rules decided to bring this to deletion?
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oooh! That's good. Really good.
Igfry chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Why does he not use ki to enhance speed and strength or use ki blasts like moko takabisha? Is he just forgetting he can use ki or did you, the author?
Anmynous chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I think it's real good, but I'd suggest carefully considering the number of people involved in things - if you consider how many people can comfortably fit in a house for more than just a few days, 40 is pushing it, and having 20 people surround one man would get pretty crowded.

There seems to be a missing word right at the end too, "Delita, we are"... are what? Leaving, I guess.

But basically well polished, the fight descriptions are detailed without dragging on too much or being too... beige? Dunno what the word is, like too dry and precise without enough liveliness. That was what was avoided anyway, so... good!
Naosj chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
There's no indication of what the people in Nerima are doing. From whether they're grieving or not to whether or not it's possible for Ranma to return home, we have no indication of what's going to happen. If the story is simply going to follow the game's plot then I understand why you stopped.
fallacies chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
It's been awhile since this updated, so I figured I'd give a review and see if it's active still. It's honestly a nice fic, and I think it would be a shame for it to be discontinued. Hope to hear from you -
Jimbobob5536 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Really good story.
H3Knuckles chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Looking forward to more. I have to admit the description left me a little leery, but this is a good story and I'm glad I didn't miss it.