Reviews for Sacrificial Rites
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 4/26
I watched Millenium, too! I knew the eyelids thing was familiar, but I couldn't place it. Anyway, very cool story! Thank you. xo
yokmeilee chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Great story. How did Fornell know that Tony was missing?

Please continue to write more stories!
cindythechef chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Your "twisted little brain" (your words) came up with a great story. Lots of Tony whump and Papa Gibbs, nothing better than that ;) Great Job
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
At first glance at the title, I thought McGee got kidnapped, and I was like:

"He*l no." Then, when I realized who got kidnapped, I was like: "He*l no."
HueyFree12 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
awesome
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Woah! This is such an amazing story! I loved it SO much! Great writing! :D
Agent Striker chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
good ending although i was a little disappointed at the lack of mcgee, ziva, and ducky.

and i was beginning to get little worried about the whole eye thing...glad you didn't think it up!
Agent Striker chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
a little slash-y but not in a bad way...still hope for tiva?
Agent Striker chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
oh lord. poor tony.

this might be a bad time for this but...tiva?
Agent Striker chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
oh please, please, PLEASE don't hurt tony to badly, please don't sew his eyes shut or make him deaf! ahhhh, don't do it!
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
two years really isn't that long...sometimes it takes longer than that just to gather the evidence. good start
Rose Malmaison chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I saw a link for this at the ncis-ficfinds archives...I loved it! I remember that Millenium epsiode, too...very very creepy. I thought that when you had the team hear Tony's scream it was about the scariest moment I've read in a fic. The tension was strong throughout because we don't see Tony or get his point of view. Well done!
Net Sparrow chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Horror, if I think what they did to Tony. I loved to read especially how Gibbs found Tony without hearing and seeing. This was really great hurt/comfort. Excellent written story, one of my favorites of yours.
diana teo chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Creepy indeed! I felt immensely sorry for poor Tony,having to go through that kind of horror...Great job communicating his terror,though...
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Great fic! Creepy, in-character, and very well-written. Awesome job :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »