Reviews for Something that doesn't completely suck
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I don't get what your mean by taking advantage of the opportunity. What's so special about going into a girls room?
RAExROB chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
funny how robin knelt down haha
skyressshun chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
i always loved this pairing and i love your story please update
TheRavenFlute chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Hey .ok,before u kill me- read the whole thing?

I used to hate this pairing because I couldn't see how raven would put up with robins personality but ur story has actually made me like it. Starfire always annoyed me anyways. So thank you!
RobRaealltheway chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
How DARE you! HOW DARE YOU! How can you write such an interesting story with such interesting ideas for suture chapters and then NOT write them? If you don't get a move on and start updating, I'm gonna have to hunt you down and force you to update!

*clears throat* OK, I'm done ranting, but seriously please, please, PLEASE update SOON! I know it's been a really long time, but the story is REALLY interesting and I want to read what you have in mind! please? Can't wait! :D
This Is How I Write chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Wow ure story is amazing please update soon. Don't worry about what that random flamer said cause there will always be people out there, like myself, telling you how awesome your story is. I personally LOVE rob Rae fics. Once again I love your story so much and please update again cause this is am awesome story.
DeadlyDarkAngel chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
well i thought it was funny keep writing and to robstar fans BUZZ OFF DONT FLAME THE AUTHORS FOR THEIR OPINION OR U ANSWER TO ME GOT IT! ROBRAE FOREVER
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Haha, I got you Wobin!
TTRaven4Ever chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
please continue this story, i was totally lmao-ing, and then it's not continued. WTF LADY(MAN?)?
Only Becka chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
LMFAO at Raven's 'piss' sentence! please PLEASE update soon!
Socially Suicidal chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
woww that flame was gayy as... if u dont like the pairing.. u shouldnt even COME ACROSS the story! ughh stupidd ppl and yeah, i think flames are quite amusing ;D lol Nice little explanation (i think i spelt that worng, but i really dont care right now) over there... ppl ask me that ALL THE TIME! its soo annoying!

nice story! BUT! ONCE AGAIN WITH THE EVIL CLIFFY! AND THEN DISCONTINUED? **shakes head, disapointed** evil, evil, evil! and not in the way i like lol becuase evil like this is evil-even for me! lol well greatt storyy ;)
elfity chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Hey,

Its a pity that the "anoyomus had to flame your story. Cause i think its great!

I didn't recieve cash, magical powers, hugs or anything. But... I just want to say thanks for letting me recieve something else, one of the most well-written, fantastic stories I ever read.

-Zoe
Happy Mooing Octopus chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
yeah that was short... holy fish! you're still alive!.. me too... oh yeah! sorry for the really late review. i don't go to fanfiction anymore-but i remembered this story being quite nice. so i read it. and i was like-oh a chapter 5!...

nice chap it's really interesting. and the robin-roy thing's so awesome! and raven's so emotionless... -just the way we like her. bahahahaha:]

i just can't believe there are still flamers that stupid:] hahaha! do update. it's really good. i'll be waiting.
Waiyi chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
. LUVED IT ~ravenxrobin~ness continues more than 5chp of this story full support~! Woots~!
Saga chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
Hi! keep doing like this its so cool and funny this was a really good chapter and ignore those people update soon and take care