Reviews for Dance of the Reaper
ladybrin chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
oh i must insist that you give us more- i want to see so much more- like knowing how the heck talbott could do that- and seeing bobby and alex get his a** and most of all see some more closeness between bobby and alex- could settle for a kiss or two!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
That was excellent! But of course i want/need more! :D
mandapants chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
You need to continue this. Why? Because I want to know exactly how Talbott did it! (And I want more Alex-torture because Bobby usually gets it - oh, how evil am I?) I like this - how it's written, the plot, and because "Jones" is one of my very favorite episodes. So, yeah, you need to continue. Please?
The Confused One chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
I knew it! I knew it was Talbott! LOL I love Bobby saving her. This story was great. :) I'd like a sequel. :) I want Talbott taken care of for good. LOL Amazing work.
morgenstern chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Well, with that ending you definitely have to continue on! Great fic.
morgenstern chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
WHAT? All right, now you definitely have to update SOON, or I will die of the suspense.
boohoo650 chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
So curious for what happens next...
DevilinaCardigan chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
This is really good so far. I'm pretty sure that wasn't Bobby who kidnapped Alex but I'm not a hundred percent sure. Anyway, get back here and update.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
I am addicted to this! I cant wait for more!
mandapants chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
There's only one more chapter? No! I don't want it to end so fast. You could draw this out for a few more chapters; it seems like it needs more chapters than just three. The plot could stretch a lot farther. Alas, this is your story, not mine. You have a talent at writing; it's very beautiful and poetic.
The Confused One chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
OMG! Great chapter. This story is...wow. I'm afraid for her now. Who took Alex? And how is Bobby going to save her in one chapter? Worried now. AH! LOL Great work.
Tubbie chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
This is refreshingly awsome.

Yes, your Delusions chapter is slightly strange, but that makes it a interesting read.

You got the power girl, you just need a good conection. : )

Thanks for a neat read. Post again soon. More, Please.

( ducking low, and looking about )

I didn't expect or want any particular type of story,

I wanted your story, your spin on the song.

Thanks from your A I Song Submitter

Tubbie
morgenstern chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
I don't care that everything is on fire! UPDATE! This story is brilliant. BRILLIANT. You need to update as soon as possible, because I cannot possibly wait for it. It's too good.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was excellent, reading the next chapter just now.
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
every once and a while a story comes along that takes my breath away and this tops them all. i love it!

and i am only on the first chapter!