Reviews for A Mother’s Sacrifice
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This made me cry
NikkiWeasleyPotter chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh, why, why, why do you must do this?! It's heartbreaking, really :'(((
KMH1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
A beautiful story. Heartbreaking, but very well done. Thanks for sharing
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was beautiful. Achingly sad... I love how you portrayed Molly.
Emerald Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was...heartbreaking. What a sad but touching short fic. It sounds exactly like Molly to do something so hard for not just one of her own children, but her "adopted" son as well. What a way to go too, Molly was a hero. Very sad but well written and the emotions were conveyed perfectly.
Madame Wilhelmina chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
It's beautiful. I love it. No one ever elaborates on the relationship between Mrs. Weasley and Harry, but she very well was like a mother to him. Wonderful work, truly heartbreaking.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
very good.
gypsyboho chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
oh my gosh that was so sad :(
Royari chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
That was really sad! Molly dieing for Harry was a definite thing she would have done. She had always been very protective of her children and I have always thought that she considered Harry as one of her own. So I can see her sacrificing herself for her children. Very well written. "Sometimes it doesn't feel like it was worth it." Poor Harry. Anyway, I loved it!

Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
A nice one shot.
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
aw... so sweet... so sad...
cato1850 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Excellent story. You did it, tears are in the corner of my eyes, congratulations. Very emotional.
JoyceVivian chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh, this was so beautiful and sad, I'm crying. A mother's sacrifice is the deepest love.
jka1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
omg this was really sad well done ;)