Reviews for When Billy Cried
ShadowWolf2561 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
It was a long wait but it was worth the wait. This story was amazing and I'm sad to see it end. Its also sad to see you wont be writing anymore stories as you are a good writer. Anyway, This wasn't disappointing and ended the story well -redcraft :)
Kimka333 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
I found this the other day and just had to read it. From the moment I started the first chapter, I was hooked! This story had the same charm as 'Totally Joe' by James Howe, which is one of my favourite novels and was written as if could have been on the shelves at Chapters! It was touching and full of heart. I loved it!
Miss-Understood chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
This story. I like it.
Paul chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Holy crap dude! This is so good! Please finish this fanfic soon
Reallivshadey chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Redcraft chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
What do you mean you dont deserve it.
Look at all the people who have enjoyed reading this story.
You took the time you needed to get it finished
And look how popular it has become.
rebecca chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Wow! nice plot twist.

Please update!
Reallivshadey chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
update update update its so goooooooooooood
DestinyCrusader chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I love this so much :) I recently re-watched the movie and was surprised because I hadn't remembered Billy at all, especially with his spontaneous personality he has. So I got online and looked him up on google and voila, here I was! And I'm so glad I found it. You're writing is smooth and the flow is wonderful. There are few errs here and there, and I would point them out so you could fix them but I'm in a bit of a hurry right now so I'm making this brief.

I love, love, love your portrayal of Billy. He's not unnecessarily nice (because he wasn't in the movie) he can get annoyed and he's not afraid to say what's on his mind and be what he wants to be, and that's exactly how I saw him. I also commend you for writing in the POV of a gay character seeing as it's still a sensitive issue in today's society. Just make sure you keep it real (research, research, research! And if you have a gay friend or two, even better). So far I think you're doing a great job of that.

I think my favorite characters from the movie had to be Zack and Billy, so I also like how they are the center of this story. So far I like how Zack is turning out, but since we only see a little of him I won't say anything yet ;)

Wonderful story so far. Expect more reviews from me as we go along, and keep updating! :D
StandardAngelChild21 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Aw I don't hate billy's brothers anymore. Underneath it all they do really love and crate for billy.
TeAmoConTodoMiCorazon chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
I am so GLAD you updated! I was really into the story and then I saw you had updated, I did a happy dance. Love it and can't wait for the upcoming chapters! It gives me a bit more hope for the other SOR stories on here.
Nalak Stripes chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Great job on the dialogue for this chapter! I love it! It's so realistic!
Nalak Stripes chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Wow, you didn't end of explaining the sports part! Good for you, you didn't have to end up writing about it, ahaha. It's a Billy story after all.
"Today sucks 'cause your not here."
It's "you're" btw! :)
Nalak Stripes chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Wow, this chapter was excellent! I could really feel how Billy was feeling! Nice vocabulary choice! And I like the character development.
Nalak Stripes chapter 1 . 5/8/2013