Reviews for Yaoi Emblem: Path of Raunchiness
FreedomXJustice chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
AHH! This was so...amazing! X3 I mean, it actually has story and not just mindless smut, you actually feel for them and you actually kept them in character! The development and progression, and very sweet and humorous as well, it was wonderful. Also, the fact you wrote Stefan and Mordecai together just tops everything off as perfect, they have always been my favorite pairing ever since I enlisted Stefan with Mordecai and viewed their supports...to think someone would write them so accurately! This is going into my favorites for certain, and i'm looking forward to the Sequel as well!
Kaeberlily chapter 31 . 3/24/2014
I really loved this story! It was fun and it kept me coming back to read more! But, where is Raunchiest Dawn? I'm really looking forward to that! :D
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow! Love this fic :)
Tales-from-Tally chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
I'm only on chapter six, but wow. This story is simply amazing! Thank you for your life and brilliant mind that has come up with this story. I mean wow, I'm seriously on edge while reading this, so we'll written. I love Soren too. You write him so great, as well as all the other characters thus far. I really can't wait to finish this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Whoa, that other-FE-games reference. XD The names... Err... But chu spelled the first name wrong. D: You forgot the k in the end of his name.
Miss Terious chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
Well. I can't believe that you promised a Raunchiest Dawn story and didn't go through with it- is it on this site? Or did you have to post it elsewhere? I have searched this site for it and cannot seem to find it. If you could send a link to The Freak Queen on this site, I'm sure we would both appreciate more. This story is good- the sequel would be even better, I'm sure. Please write the sequel- if you have time, that is. I would love to read moreā€¦
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
I'm very sad to see it end. :( It was an amazing series that kept me up all night while I read it.
So, great job! :) Seriously love this.
But... Where in Ashera's name is my Raunchiest Dawn!?
Trisha Barnes chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I'm sorry that Ike took Soren back, he doesn't deserve Ike; he's also a total liar. You don't 'try out' other people to see how you feel about someone else and you don't kiss/screw them and claim 'I was thinking of you'; if you were thinking about them to begin with then you would have been with them not the other person. Soren can also not claim that 'he kissed me' or 'I didn't enjoy it' when he stayed with him after that initial kiss, especially when he (Soren) is the one who escalated the relationship afterwards. It was his own fault that he and Ike weren't together, he doesn't get to claim the injured party.

I also think that Ike forgave him too easily, not that I don't think he would forgive but it was just too easily; even Ike couldn't go back to proclaiming undying love to someone who so clearly doesn't actually care about him. Soren may find him fun (sexually) but he doesn't actually care for him; his actions both while with Ike and away from him show that clearly.

It truly is a pity that Ike accepted him back so fully; it's a proven fact that those that cheat will do so again, especially when its been proven to them that their 'partner' will forgive them and take them back.
Trisha Barnes chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
I have to confess that I thought that I'd read this before but unless you changed a lot (and I mean A LOT) then I think I'm confusing stories, because I don't remember Soren being such a slut. I'm sorry for the derogatory term but it really is the only one to apply; he has Ike and he knows that Ike is seeing only him but he considers it okay to screw around with others? I doesn't really matter if he's spread his legs yet or not, because the key term there is "yet"; if that's the way he treats someone who does truly love him, then he really isn't deserving of being loved (and certainly not by someone as devoted as Ike).
purpletheory chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I read this fic 4 years ago... And loved it. Then I forgot the name and your penname. I just clicked on it, read the first few words and freaked out! I loovvvveeee this fic soo much :D
NymphetamineOverdose chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
I can't express how much I love this story XD I love Shinon and Gatrie...
NymphetamineOverdose chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
LOLLLL
NymphetamineOverdose chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
ahh... I am such a perv but... these two cute boys in love... it's a shame that in Radiant Dawn there's less room to get... creative with them...
NymphetamineOverdose chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
You make me love Kieran SO much... I laughed louder than I should at 5 in the morning XD
NymphetamineOverdose chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
LOL I love the chapters with Kieran he's so funny...