Reviews for Those Who Pretend
rabid behemoth chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Hmm...the one thing that bothered me a bit was how quickly Roxas accepted Axel as his lover. Like you mentioned, he DID just fight the guy, yet he really wasn't that afraid of him at all. In fact, he even wanted to immediately sex him up. x_x I would've liked to see some their relationship develope some more before getting into any lemons like that.

The lemon itself was perfectly fine. Give yourself some credit! People get so critical of themselves when they write lemons...it's funny, because the lemons always end up just fine anyway, as long as they write what comes to them naturally. Don't worry about it-t'was a yummy lemon. :3
organizedcure chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
oh. wow. it was perfect. i mean that literally. alot of lemons, i have to read(HAVE, not want. n.n) it over again to understand, but you went with a normal flow, and detail. I am a whore for details. and, yeah. 3 thanks.
organizedcure chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
okay. your story is one oe few that make my stomach squirm and my heart thump. egads. this must be good. thanks love. woah. your day sounds fun.
mika chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
im certainly not scared

im glad you updated -glomp- i love your story so so much

i liked the line 'nothing lasts forever/be my nothing' that was really sweet

anyway great job i cant wait for more
makenzi chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
i love this story please comtinue it soon
Miz'ri-Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Love it! I could have told you this in person Nee-san, but I thought this would be funner! I look forward to reading the rest over your shoulder as you type -_-!
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
OMG! SO SADD! plz update son!
an-obscure-flaw chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
AW. This story makes me so sad... please update soon!
organizedcure chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*has waterfalls streaming down face*

AxuRoku might just be the best thing since... KHII.
Nori chan chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
ah i love this story. Its really amazing. please continue.
Shiznap chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Loved both chappies, and Axel and Roxas make me so sad on the inside. And the outside. ;~;~; THEY LOVE EACHOTHER BUT ROXAS CAN'T REMEMBER A THING! -tear- But as long as Axel still has his memories... right? ...-cries- It's The Notebook all over again!
Froline el-Vasper chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
*cries* You don't know how long I've been waiting for one of these. This was so well done (and the Axel/Roxas moments were completely yummy).

Please continue, this is really, quite good.

(gah...you're making me all super-consious of my writing mechanics...XP)
Sora Keyblader chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
so godd cintunie !plz! so dam good! I love the way u write!
SuperSeme Fuuma chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
HEY YOU. *dies*

Right so I FINALLY got around to reading this. :D AND YAY! I heart it!
DemonSurfer chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
That was cool. And yet, I continue to find lemons everywhere. I guess it's my own fault for clicking on the, though.

Yoroshiku!