Reviews for The Loser's Game
MissAkito chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Why is it always the best stories that are left hanging :( Please update, this is one of the best KylexStan stories I've ever read. And the way you've made both characters is so perfect. I can totally see Stan falling sadly in love with Kyle, and while Kyle loves him back, he doesn't love him that way. It's tragic, but this story is too good!
Vellace chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
Update! please please PLEASE! This story made me feel all kinds of emotional feely stuff. I need to know the rest I MUST!
Daily-Bee chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
I hope you add more to this story, I'm really hooked.
zombiebutts chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
Please tell me you're writing more of this... I love it to death.
squirt1122 chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
wheres the next?
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
*goes into spazz mode and starts flapping arms about the room*

Right... okay... it's been literally half an hour after my fit... you should have seen the looks I was getting from my family! XD ! I'm used to those looks! CONTINUE! GARGH! *has another spazzmic fit*
Figure.10 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009

Figure.10 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
:O

Stan grew balls!
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aww..I love it, Stan is a pussy just like he should be! XD

And Craig is a rapist! D:
MangoBones chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
you filthy hippie, write a new chapter.
MangoBones chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
your story is making me angry LOL
mushhobos chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
I hope you'll update soon.

I really like where this story is going. I was like, REALLY surprised at Kenny kissing Kyle.

good work man
TricksterAries chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
... I fell in love with this pair randomly And well, I found your story, and *fell in love* Well! Keep up the awesomeness!

Take care :)
Lumina Lin chapter 12 . 1/23/2009
I'm really bad when it comes to reviewing fics, but I've been meaning to review this for a long time. I have had a lot of fics I read that have gone unfinished, and I was always the most disappointed when this one stopped updating. Which is why I'm so glad to see this updating again, because I love this fic even though I've sort of left the South Park fandom. But anyway, to sum this up: I love this fic, I love this new chapter especially, and I'm looking forward to the next update immensely.

X3