Reviews for 2 People and 7 Days
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
love it readind sequal
AmethystDragon81 chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
All right, so I read this quite some time ago and I jsut realised that I never revied it! So now I shall.

I loved reading it. Really, I did. I shall get around to reading the sequel but since I have been extremely interested (obsessed some say) in Harry Potter, I haven't set foot in the BtvS section. But really, I did like this fanfic but of course, I love all your work.
Irresistable Malaria chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
This is moi speaking please, please, please DO NOT EVER TAKE A CHARACTER YOU LOVE TO DEATH AND THEN CHANGE THEIR PERSONALITY! If you do that, then , well, take some time to think and don't dare touch the keyboard. ; )

This is my friend who tried to finish reading this story with me i am a fan of Spikes also...so please make him apporate to the story make him meaner, darker and aloof. discribe how he looks in your view, but DO NOT CHANGE HOW HE LOOKS, ACTS, OR TALKS. he and Buffy would not get along that easily or quickly in 7 DAYS, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?)!1
inuxkagfan chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
that was too cute! i loved the ending!
spbangel chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
just a TINY sequel cant it be huge i love this. when they meet again should be emotional and hot lol
inuxkagfan chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
o! i wonder if she will become a vamp? oh u hav me guessing now!
Erik's Chris chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
... FLUFFY!
spbangel chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
wow awesome cant wait for more please update asap
inuxkagfan chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
aw! cuteness! keep up the good work!
spbangel chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
it end on saturday thats like 2 days :O

but a sequel will be awesome
MyBlondieBear chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
It's good, keep writing please.
Erik's Chris chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
Nice chapter. Kinda interesting how Buffy and Spike snap back and forth though.
MyBlondieBear chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
Still good.
MyBlondieBear chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
I'm still liking it, keep going.
MyBlondieBear chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I like it so far, Cant wait to see what's next.