Reviews for Dogs of the Military
Eatfoodzap chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Wrath: *evil smiles* here, You, have a cookie!

You: Oh, thanks!

2 minutes later

You: COOKIE COOKIE COKIES!*eally high evil laughter*

Wrath *watching from the shadows* muahahahaHAHAHAHA!

hahah I really like this story, though I'd have to say my favorite Homunculus is Gluttony. (he's just so cute!)

btw, my 2nd name is You. heh heh.
Nikooru-sama chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
LOL! Riza wants kitty! Where did Ed go? Update soon!
Numdenu chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
Ah, wonderful randomness indeed. I'm glad I found this story-just what I needed to wake up!

ALPHONSE SHALL RULE THE WORLD WITH THE KITTIES OF CUTENESS AND CUDDLYNESS!

And Niño is Spanish for Boy, Wrath.
Misao chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
Hahahahahahahahahaha! That is so freakin' funny! You have to write more, more, MORE! More, I say, More! Sry...but, please, if you know what's good for my sanity, write more, tons more!

Ever since I read your fic it's like I've been on a major sugar-high.
Misty The Almighty chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
xD! This is a great story! Update soon, or my sister and I will sick our cow army on you!... Why?...

BECAUSE WE ROCK LIKE THAT!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
This is too funny! I love it. I am hoping reading something funny will help me with one of my stories. I love this.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
This is so freaking funny!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Sir, please don’t hit your head off the desk. The thickness of your skull could break it.”

I love that line.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
OH SHIT! RIZA'S GOT UZIS AND SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO USE EM!
adestiny chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Murder (aka me): Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Put in Wrath again! No, wait, turn him back into Moofy!

Wrath: What? No! NO NO NO NO NO!

Envy: Shush Wrath, Murder's talking.

Wrath: Murder? Wait... she's new mommy, right?

Envy: Yes

Wrath: Then she won't want me to be traumatized anymore!

Me: Dang, you're right. Well... let's be fair! Envy, your turn!

Envy: What?

Me: Do it!

Envy: Okay... 'sob'
hugs and puppies all around chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
i have to be honest with you...this has been the funniest fanfic i have ever read...oh my god! you are very...well, let's just say you have a wide imagination. too bad maes isn't in it. he would've been the highlight of everything..well, almost everything...good job! deserves a standing ovation. *stands up and applauds*
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
YOU STOLE MY EL NINO! NOW I CAN'T CLAIM TO BE THE FIRST TO USE IT! AND I JUST ADDED THE PARTY FIC TEN MINUTES AGO!

Oh, well. I suppose it was my fault for introducing you to the nino skit in the first place. And it was done by Chris Farley!

Yayy for randomness! Update soon!
DarkElf6 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
You had me at the old woman eating Roy's sanity. _ Very, very cute. I'll read more a little later!
SidekickKep chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
YO!

Riza posing like Armstrong...?... Okay, then. Weird. And don't worry I thought it was funny. Haha!

FLAMETAL-_-
Kuropuu chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
AND THE ARMY OF KITTIES SHALL TAKE OVER THE ARMY OF SUGAR-HIGH COOKIES! MUHAWHAWHAW.. okay. im okay. they didnt get me ;...