Reviews for A Matter Of Convenience
Sakural7865 chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Very nice! Hope there's a sequel!
Hado82 chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Oh my...it's so absolutely fantastic I don't quite know what to say...
Remedi chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
This fic was incredible. It was touching and exciting, and I really enjoyed your portrayal of Rasetsunyo. Kougaiji was cute when he was little, too. Kinda reminded me of Lirin, especially with the ice cream in chapter three. _ Plus, you succeeded in making me dislike Koushu even more. And Gyumaoh was just horrible. XP I can really understand now why Kougaiji wants to save his mother, but also why he seems mostly apathetic to his father's revival.
RedBrunja chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
I really liked your look at Rasetsunyo, the poor girl. Worst husband ever.

I really loved the scene with Koshu saying she's going to seduce Kou, and Rasetsunyo's response. That was fun to read, and I imagine that Koshu *would* like Kou for a bed toy.

Nice job!
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
I finally got around to reading this, and I have to say that I enjoyed it. There's really nothing out there about Rasetsunyo, unless a ton of stuff has popped up in the year or so I've been away from the fandom...

Anyway, I really liked this. The 'snapshot' approached worked pretty well, though there were some points where I just wanted to know a bit more. Rasetsunyo's personality is wonderful, and I just loved her protective side. Poor Kougaiji, I can understand why he wants his mother back. Oh, and that final little scene, with him and Lirin? Much love to it. It worked very nicely to close everything down, and yet to still leave the end open...if that makes any sense at all.

I really liked the last chapter, with how it explained just how they all ended up sealed. And I love how you included Nataku and Gojun; they were a nice addition to make things fit more in with the rest of the world.

I do wish there had been some scene showing how Gyumaoh (gah! I've been away from Saiyuki so long that I keep thinking that I'm misspelling everyone's name!) and Rasetsunyo acted in public, normally. As in...like, some sort of state dinner or something. I don't know; I could just see you expanding this entire thing into something rather long. But I do really like what you have in the story, and a lot of the points you touched on, especially with Gyokumen Koushu. I liked the backstory for everything, really.

A couple minor spelling errors and all, but other than that, really good. I enjoyed reading it.

~Raven
Attiqah Gensui chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Dear nimblnymph, Sometimes your ideas are weird, sometimes they make me go 'huh? WTF?" and sometimes your fanfictions rock teh chair, table and whole HTB i'm in.

A Matter Of Convenience is a damn good FF and i'm warning ou that if you don't write any more fics that are so heartwarming, i'm gonna hunt you down and put a force you to write till you drop.

(lol ,
Blahsblah2001 chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Well they'r enot dead... so instead of killing them...okay i get it. Woot.

Iliya chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
You have of a way of making people believe that your stories are from the actual series. :]
A September Rose chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
This is a really original idea. I love the emotion you put into it, I admire her strength and devotion to her son, and it's completely believable. For a character we always see and never hear, it's great to finally give her a chance to shine.

Faved.
SxG L chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
I loved it! It was so believable and exciting! One of my favorites! :D
PureRose chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
awesome chappie
Attiqah Gensui chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
wow, please,please write more!
Blahsblah2001 chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Damn, you make mean characters. I want to be like teh Queen when I grow up. *zap*

goku518 chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
o.o omg...that was horrible TT~TT poor kougaiji and rasetsunyo Q_Q please update soon!
Blahsblah2001 chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Ah, so our littel Kougaiji has power. His mom's and his dad's.

See, now I want to see his father die, very slowly.

Hmm... maybe I'll have to write another Johnny-esque one...