Reviews for Legacy
cathrl chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Excellent.

I loved the way you told everything from the point of view of just two characters, but we still found out what had happened to all the rest without it sounding like an info-dump. The only one I felt was a bit short of information on was Virgil - I guess he's running Tracy Industries?

I was struggling with John's language - yes, he's refound himself and come out of his shell, but I couldn't see him reverting back that far. The "dude" was to extreme for me.

And you have a few too many zeroes in the distance between earth and moon.

But apart from that, poignant, funny (I can so see Alan ending up as a politician!) and very believable. Good job.
FaeriePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
WOW! I loved it, it was such a beautiful fic, especially the ending, it is rare seeing fics like this set in the future. But it made me like both Alan and Fermat more.
starlight wishes chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
oh wow dude, i loved how you portrayed everone, and the spin you gave on the future was totally awesome. A beautiful story, simply amazing and i'm like kinda at a loss for words to be honest (i don't get that a lot). Just amazing, I totally loved it. :D
Sam1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
WOW! That was wonderfully written with an underlying sadness and regret. I was really sad to read that Scott died before Jeff but happy that John finally loosened up and began to enjoy life. Would have loved to have read more about what Virgil and Gordon were up to.

All in all that was excellent!
Sandy at Sea chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Brilliant. Just brilliant.

An utterly convincing look into the future, tinged with sadness and hope. beautifully written and a compelling read. Plus a perfect ending.
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
What an absolutely beautiful story. Poor Fermat, what a life he's had. And you even made me like Alan! GASP!

Seriously, really enjoyed this. Loved seeing what "Might be" a few decades into the future. And the ending was wonderfully done. Brains taking one last look...sigh...

Loved it!