Reviews for Debreeding the Wound
boysenberrykid chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
BRILLANT! I love it. The story was perfectly done- characterization right on the mark. Hooray
Kristen chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Good job. It's a nice story. I like the idea of House pushing her away for her own good.

I think you had a your / you're spelling error in there, but I don't want to search for it again. Other than that it was pretty good grammatically.

Thanks for writing. If you continue, I will read more, but you actually wrote a completely plotted story and there's no actual need for more.
fluffy2001 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I'm not a big fan of House/Cameron together, but this was very well written. You really brought out the true nature of these characters and I loved the dialogue. House is very hard to write, and you did an excellent job. I could see myself reading future chapters of this story.
tkdblack chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Good. Really good.
fictiongurl chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
oh man that was good. you could write a follow-up story to this if you wanted to...
deschanel7013 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
*smiles* Good...
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Quite a nice little fic but I feel I should point out you have a spelling mistake in the title. It's debriding not debreeding. Nice writing style though and I like the interaction here.