Reviews for Sleepless in Digiworld
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I love it. Is this a new version because I read this before and it was a little different. Anyway, it's going on my favorites list.
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
How sweet and cute! I love Mimi and Matt being together!
Amesla chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
*sniffles please write more mimato
krimsonkiller chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Nice little story. I think it was one of the better short one's I have read in awhile.
mimato fan chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
this fic is so * sigh * kawaii
angel white chapter 1 . 6/29/2000
Awww. Sweet. .
Magdalena chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
That was sweet...I just bought a harmonica and I've been preacticing everyday! I can play pretty well but not as good as Matt...I'm getting there! Still I give this a 10 out of 10 even if I don't like .
Hahn NCSDA chapter 1 . 6/16/2000
That was REALLY cool! Normally, I usualy like, ummmm, well, I guess I can tell it's going to be Joe/Mimi in the TV show, and I prefer that, but Matt and Mimi go toghether to... oh, I'm getting confused! Anyway, GREAT story. Write more like it, or I'll, I'll, ummm... I'll tickle you to death! Oh, and if you ever ever EVER pair Tai or Sora with any but eachother then I will ummm... ummm... never read another of your stories AND tickle you to death! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Digikid chapter 1 . 6/7/2000
great fic!
Abi chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
Gawd, no! No more Mimato! :tugs at hair in frustration:
unknown chapter 1 . 6/2/2000
I like how this author thinks and writes
Marco LeonStrife chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
I LOVE MIMATO! This was good. SOMATO BOOOOOOOOOOOO! MIMATO YEAAAAAAAAAAA!
bookwrm chapter 1 . 5/28/2000
this story is soooo beautiful!...i'm a huge fan of M and M together, (not M&M the chocolate!) keep up da good work and write another MAMRN quick! i can't wait! rating: 100000%
Maki chapter 1 . 5/27/2000
that was a wonderful fic, really well written and just really very very nice! Please do more!
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 5/27/2000
oh, so you finally put this up. this story has been like on every digimon site with a fanfic section, u know!