Reviews for Shirts
RollWithIt chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow, that was...amazing. Excellent story, defintily one of my favourite. Made me tear up. Keep up the wonderful work. xox
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
its sad at the end, but i like it
Aussielover chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I loved how the story revolved around the shirts. Tough ending, but I enjoyed the story.
DuplicateMe chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh man what an ending.
discoverychNerd chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I loved your fic it had just the right amount of GSR and the ending was so sad. Thank you !
Sahariah chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Intriguing story! Its the first GSR I've ever read, actually. I'm more of a Snickers shipper myself, but I enjoyed this fic. It was quite realistic. I can't lie and say I'm not sad you killed of Grissom... but it was a great piece. :D

Tessa
LapsusStili chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Look what I stumbled upon this morning... I must've missed it last month when you first posted it.

This was so sweet the whole way through... right up until the point that you ripped out my heart and stomped it into the ground! You killed off my Grissom! You did it really well of course, and wrote Sara with the kind of shocked reaction that I think she'd really have, but you killed him! *crying now* Great story!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
aw that was a brilliant story up until that last part which almost made me cry (which lately everything does) and wics i still think you are the bomb girl...but i miss my haylee brass fic :D please? just for sassy...please?

Sassy
madpsychogirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
WOW did not see that coming. was very cute tho. loved it! specially the shower bit LOL anyways was really really really good!
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Amazing fic. I really liked it. I wasn't expecting the ending until I went back and saw that it was Romance/Angst and relized there wasn't really any angst before that. Great job.
GSR1TruPassion chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Good story. William Peterson is not leaving the show though.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Wait a minute-you killed Gris off?

This was such a sweet story-wow!

Thanks for a sad but good one!
cho chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
a picture of a cartoon misquote? :p
pealee chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh my gosh that was so beautiful. I love how it went from them flirting to dating to moving in together to sharing their lives together and then OMG his death. Very good writing. I think this is one of my favorites!
cowgirl.at.heart chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
aw thats so sad? Now that William Peterson is leaving the show do u think that this is how it's gonna end, with them killing him off? I hope not :( but that was really good and really well written, good job!