Reviews for Just Like Mommy
Jessie.Burton chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I thought you captured the 4 year old perspective really well. It's cute but at the same time sad and I think that makes it a great story, you balanced them well.
Ryker Davis chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
It isn't much of a review but I thought it was awesome. Just the right amount of peek through into the men they become. I loved little Dean here.
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
You captured wee!Dean just nice.

This made me sad, but it's a great oneshot.

Keep it up!

Natalie xx
Zyanya chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
He did it just like mommy would have, that good, Thanks! I just loved it :)
hana chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
awww even as a four year old, I can still imagine dean as big brother/mother figure. I think you did a good job of capturing the moment.
Carol81Brazil chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hi there, really like it. Very good and sad, but is perfect. Good job

X from Bbrazil

Carol!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Are you telling me that cause Dean said he missed Mommy, John got mad and decided to stop reading story to him?
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This? This makes me want to cry. You really captured a child's perspective and it's just so, so sad. Amazing writing!

*GN*
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw, that was sad and good. Great job!
JPSW Supernatural DWJA chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
it was really good. better then i could ever do!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Heartbreaking stuff here, tracer! I think you did wonderfully. Very bittersweet and memorable.

Thanks for sharing,

emily
Aogail chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
omg. i'm crying after i read this! thats how awsome it is! u and ur awsome writting skills lol jk. i REALLY loved this, its not elementary, its just like that cause its Deans perspective when he's 4. but omg, its really well written! *tear tear*
sams1ra chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I think you captured that 4 year old quite well. great job
Oldach's Dream chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I really enjoyed this. it was realisitic in it's Portrayal of a four year old grieving. Definatly a tear jerker. Love it.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I know I had a box of tissues around here somewhere...

That was great, and fitted in really well with what appears in John's journal on the WB site. I don't really know how you explain a parent's death to a four year old - especially in such a way as Mary died - but this is definitely a plausible reaction!

Dean was a cute kiddie. I think maybe I'll go get my time machine and adopt him.