Reviews for Homecoming
child of Jon snow chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Oh my that was harsh
gginsc chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Good story. Glad Thranduil came around.
Freddie23 chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
i really liked your fic. it was really well written and you developed the story beautifully. i'm going off to read some more of your work now.

well done on a great fic.
so not telling chapter 12 . 9/25/2007
Do you really have a pet squirrel anyway love your story and the way you wrote it
Opalkitty chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
Wow! What a great story! I was just randomly looking for a new interesting story to read and found this one and ended up reading the whole thing at once! I loved it and I felt tears several times from the emotional impact from the characters. Thanks! : )
Inwe Nolatari chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
I thought I killed that stupid..I ...I mean...uh...oh forget it. HOPEFULLY THE SQUIRREL DIES! MWAAHHAHAH

Anyways, great story! *adds on favorites* mwahahahaha

Keep up the excellent work with other stories..I'm just sad to see it's over..T.T

tee hee

Inwe
Elfinabottle chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
You did a good job of capturing the bittersweetness of parting from friends and family, even when that parting is of your own choice. I especially liked that Legolas told his father about the sea longing.

Are you going to do a sequel?
Princess of Brooklyn chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY!I hope you write a sequel!
Nieriel Raina chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
Here squirrelly...*grin*

Hey...found a boo boo or two

"If that means I divided in my heritage, that is fine.” should that be I AM divided? *shrugs* just wanted to point it out.

"They did not see each again until late in the evening." ? Each OTHER again?

Ok..enough nit picking..I am in editor mode tonight! *grin* that's what I get for working on my next Teitho entry and reading at the same time!

"But inwardly, he wondered if his definition of not soon was the same as Legolas’."

Alas! Our elf's definition of time was altered by his friendships with mortals and this shows it. very nice.

Great story! sniff sniff but such a wonderful ending. This last chapter was wonderful! I hope to see some more stories from you soon! Be looking for an email from the MC awards as I am nominating this as soon as I finish this review! Good luck and keep writing!

NiRi chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
If you hurry up and finish this story before the 14th of Aug. I'd like to nominate it in the 2006 MC Awards! It would be an excellent Legolas angst fic! It stands a better chance finished in that category than in the WIP category. What do you think?

Elfinabottle chapter 11 . 8/5/2006
Great chapter! The scene with Legolas and little Yulian was particularly nice. And yes, I'm glad Thranduil stopped being such a stubborn idiot and admitted he was WRONG. Points to Legolas for standing up to him about the extra wagons. He is a true leader indeed.
Princess of Brooklyn chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
YAY!I don't feel the need to thrash Thranduil anymore!He is still stupid and stubborn but much better now!I love this story!I will wait patiently until you update chapter!
Nieriel Raina chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Woo Hoo indeed! YAY! I am so glad Thranduil came around. i was ready to choke him myself! Great chapter! I loved how Legolas handled the elfling. He would make a great father...too bad he's not married. But he is a great leader nonetheless.

Keep up the great work. I am sorry this story is coming to an ending, but I hope you have another out soon!

Inwe Nolatari chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
Are you sure the squirell is falling off from lack of review goodness? *hides hunting gun and covers up bleeding hole in squirel's stomach* heh...I DID NOTHING! *cough* Anyways...This story is coming along great. I have never hated Thranduil more, then for this...but I guess I can see what he is getting at. Oh boy..Legolas teaching the boys archery..I bet the pretend they are him when he isn't looking..heh..that would be funy...*giggles* Anyways, sorry for the uber-ish long review, but I just wanted to say that this is really really good. Keep up the updates..or else...no..I'm not that cruel..well maybe..but I am the smart reviewer the knows that if I kill you..you won't be able to update..so it's all a waste of energy.. Good luck on further stories and chapters, and I can't wait to hear more from you soon .

Laters,

Inwe
Princess of Brooklyn chapter 10 . 7/28/2006
YAY for updating!Nice 's stupid to talk to a door but at least it's a step in the right direction!Thranduil is still as stupid as ever.I hope the squirrel in your head stays on the wheel!I will continue feeding it with my reviews!Hope you update soon!Good job on the chapter!

Kat