Reviews for Love, Song
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 10/20
How did I miss this story for so long?
carnival nightsteed chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Nice work, I love your stuff. I am just wondering though, is the song that Ron heard a real song or did you make it up? If it is real, what is it called?
Thanks, PM with if a response if you can
Carnival Nightsteed Out
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very depressing and confusing... Apparently they both went whacko time lol
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Very emotional there pal. Nice to see you worked some levity into the story as well via Ron's mini breakdowns. I really enjoyed the read.
JazzieOne chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Awe! That was so cute! Write a sequel!
Solarstone chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I still dont get Kim's reasons for breaking up with Ron, even after reading it twice. Am very confused...
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
great story. i enjoyed it.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Okay, I'm rather confused with this one shot. I realize I'm probably alone with that, seemings as how this is pretty straight forward stuff.

Ron and Kim break up, or should I say Kim breaks up with Ron, thinking its for the best. I just love how she keeps saying "mutual" this and "mutual" that. Yet by all accounts it seems Ron really didn't have a choice in the matter. A little backstory would really help clear things up, because I'm assuming that Ron's in denial and he did his fair share in their breakup.

But the biggest thing I'm confused about is the ending. I assumed after reading it through the first time, it was a realistic "we had something, lost it, and we're moving on now.." type. But with all the positive reviews you've gotten stating this a phase in their relationship, after which they'll work out their differences and their love will be stronger than before...I'm really scratching my head. It would seem that Ron's wishing to move on...and Kim (while unnerved about it) accepts this. Yet they set up a meeting to "talk." And that's where you end it. Leaving the reader to question what became of the "talk." Are they friends again, lovers, or was that a formal good-bye?

Oh well, I understand the focus was on the song that he couldn't get out of their head, but since a lot of focus was on Ron's reaction to the breakup, Im rather disappointed we never got, at the very least, a short term conclusion even if it was that they've parted ways.

Till next time...adios.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I'm a sucker for romance. I found the story tugged at the heart strings. I've been where Ron is and things turned out well for us, on the 21st it will be 19 years of bliss.
Mimais chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Hey there,

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. I have never reviewed a fic before (I know, shame on me) but your's was just a lovely one. I admit, I really was saddened by the fact they broke up so your ending kept the hopeless romantic in me satisfied. Fantastic!
Hillary moore chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
make more chapters
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Well, I don't know if I'd be considered a romantic, I just know that I'm at least a sucker for romantic stories and stuff. Anyway, I really enjoyed that. It really was good; although if something like that happened to me, I'm not sure that I'd have done what Ron had with staying in contactable distance; mostly because I feel that if someone truly loves another, then they'd be happy as long as the one they love is happy. And if Kim and Brad really were going out, then I can see how much of a bad time Ron would have caused for Kim. Anyway, I'm glad that Kim and Ron were able to get back together at the end. I like that pairing idea. After all, Kim and Ron just go so well together. Anyway, thanks for posting this. It was really great. _
zero9g9 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Not bad, and I feel sorry for BRAD, hehe.

surforst chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Well it was an interesting one and I did feel bad for Ron through most of this. Still trying to figure out why Kim would dump him like that and then run right back to him but I guess that's something us readers will never find out. A good one-shot and I enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
Evolved chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This has to be one of the most, if not the most, well written oneshot I've ever read.