Reviews for The Gift
Wil chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
A clever little vignette. I think for a quick little one shot it worked very well. Don't fret over the "we want everything" everyone has their own voice and style of writing and reading. Well done.
Suzy87 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I love Faith and Spike, I think that this is one of the best one-shot fanfic that I ever read!
Vixen chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
The story moves too fast, and it starts at the end. Give a little more detail and description in the sentences. Sights, smell, taste, touch, sounds.. the reader wants it all, not just a synopsis. It does have the potential to be a good story though. There's so much here you could expand on: Faith being turned, Spike thinking eternal life would be a gift, the Key jumping bodies, but one thing that really needs to be explained is why Faith was even there to begin with. Before the story she was still in the LA prision, so how did she was needed, how did she escape, how did she get to Sunnydale, ect...
Richess chapter 3 . 5/20/2001
Hey! Where's the rest?What are you doing to me? Hurry up and finish. PLEASE! I want to read the rest. It's really great so far.
mar chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
i like this. is there any more?
heyshutup chapter 1 . 5/19/2001