Reviews for Let Go
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
great job on this. So glad Dick and Babs never married... we can always hope now that Kory's going to the JLA and Dick'll be Batman for a number of more months at least...

wonderful writing as always!

LJ
scarletebony chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i've always been a HUGE fan of robin/star in the cartoon, so much so that i followed it all the way to the comics. imagine how depressed i was when i found that they weren't a couple ultimately. ugh.

i really, really, realy do love this story. ALOT. i read this like a few months ago but i didn't fave it, so i spent the next few months searching for it. now i've found it again! and i'm glad. GREAT WORK, really, to have made me search for it like that. I'M SO FAVING THIS NOW.
nat chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
i liked this story. i'm glad you have'nt made kori/star a horrible back-stabbing, jealous b*tch, like most authors tend to do when they do'nt pair star with robin. keep writing.
graymouse chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Very nice piece. You don't see Starfire's perspective too frequently on their relationship. Nice change of pace.

I have to admit that I'm glad that, with OYL, that the engagement between Dick and Barbara seems to have died and been buried.

Thanks for a look into Starfire's mind.

gm
Jackalobe chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Letting go is just the best thing to do, I suppose. This was really good Sushi, you make me want to read the comics.

*is attacked for not reading the comics*

I know, felony. O.O

- Personally, I'm more of a Deathstroke/Me/Arsenal kind of girl with a little lemon-y Batman/Nightwing fun here and there.

XD Oh my sanity.

Really good. I applaud your greatness with immense fervor! (Mwaha, look at all the big words I'm using. - *feels smart-like*)

*Giggle*

~Rose

PS: *Attacks Pinata Babs with a stick* You know you want to... - Joke, joke, joke.
artsydarts chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Awesome writing..you write them totally in character. :D I liked Babs better as Batgirl. She was more..fun, and not just Ice-Bitch. I understand that she was shot and everything, but Donna lost her son and her life has been so confusing and she's not ice-bitch (have you noticed that Kory has gotten a lot like that lately?)..anyway. I don't really support Dick/Babs or Dick/Kory (more the former than the later, though). I really like Dick/Donna (so random, I know). I like the idea of Dick just being alone, kinda, since there are so many potential relationships that it's hard to keep track. The writing was great, though, so I thought that I should just say that. Awesomeness! :-D
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
It's nice to see that there is someone else in the world that doesn't like Barbara, but can treat her character with respect. I honor you for that.

I think this was very nice and true to Kory. She has been holding on to the idea of her knight in shining armor for a while. Of course, the mixed signals from the Titans comic doesn't help. I'm also glad to see Donna there-I love her and people are neglecting to see she's alive again.

Dick does need to realize that proposals do not solve all his problems, though. Especially out of the blue ones that he seems to make.

Great job.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
OKay, I feel Bad for Kori but I'm a HUGE DickxBabs fan ( hint: my pen name) I really like the story

BarbaraxDick4eva
Queen of Azarath chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Um, Sushi-babe? I love this one-shot, it's amazing, but there are a few typos that bugged me to death. Do I have permission to beta it or something? And send it to you?

Sorry, it was just...gr-worthy mistakes.

Otherwise...It was a lovely fic.

But I've got issues with it, aside from the typos.

...You know what this reminds me of? Arranged marriage boy. Kind of, sort of, but it reminds me of this enough to make me sad again. A bit.

I dunno.

Sush-I need to talk to you on AIM. ASAP! :-(

Great fic!

:-)

~Queenie~
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hey! I've heard that song!

- I like. Very cute. Donna's sweet too. Let's all praise the library.