Reviews for Second Chance II: 'Life Goes On'
Wyntirsno chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I really love this story. I hope your friend got his new house built and every thing is going well. I hope you still want to work on this story, you were doing so well, I know it has been right at 6 years. But you left us with a big cliffhanger. Is Declan ok did he make it thru the surgery? I know he did before Zack went back and saved his mom, but, they did tell him that his future might be changed. Does he save Cody later, does he still think it is a dream, and not remember fully?
inactive.author chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Aw...

I'm so sorry I haven't been reviewing these stories. They're fantastic. God, I hope Declan is okay... one of my friends in school is named Declan.

And how will Zack save Cody if he's decided that the "second chance" never happened?

Update soon!
ARandomKid chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Yes, always put family & friends before fic updating. It's the right thing to do, and you're doing it well (I think). I am not mad at all. You need to support the people around you, and we (or at least I) realize that that should come before updating.

Good job with this chapter, and I am happy for your friend as well.

-ARK
Mondler4EvEr chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
No I'm not mad! That's great news for your friend! I liked this chapter. I felt tears coming but I kept control. Please continue!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
this chapter was so sad.! my eyes are all watery. Please continue this!
grnsthnwblck chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
that's so sad.
Mondler4EvEr chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I reviewed last night when you posted this but it is not on here and should have been by now. So here I am reveiwing again. This is really good, I was just wondering if Mosbey was going to get a second chance or something. Send my prayers to your friend and tell him to hang in there. Please Continue this but take your time.
Invex chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Good start, hopefully this'll be as good as the last!
ARandomKid chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Just remember that friends and family ALWAYS come before fanfics. ALWAYS! NO MATTER WHAT! Despite what some of us say, we can wait. You take as long as you need; go help your friend.

_ARK