Reviews for Runny Eggs 4
slouchingtyger chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
OMG! This is absolutely hilarious! Please keep writing!
InaneRamblings chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
oh my god, this is hilarious! you defenitly have to keep writing these! Those poor villagers :)
Breadaknee chapter 14 . 11/4/2007
Awesome story!

I have never laughed so much in one sitting in my whole life!

Keep up the hilarious work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
kelley28 chapter 14 . 10/25/2007
I can't wait to see what you do with Krauser. You're hysterical. I never laughed so much in my life. **copies to PDA**
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 14 . 10/25/2007
What a awesome and hilarious chapter! Keep up the great work!

Oh, and welcome back!
Hammer of god chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
“Faith and money will get you nowhere, Saddler!

Supposed to be

"Faith In Money will get you nowhere, Saddler!"

Not sure if you trying to be funny or sumtin...

Funny as hell fic though!
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 13 . 2/7/2007
'Tis indeed a sad, sad day when Leon is the annoying one. Oh well, it was funny, so...yeah.
MegFallow chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
OMG OMG OMG! I love you to death! *flails* You finally updated! Please continue I love this story! :D
Sour Schuyler chapter 12 . 1/21/2007
"What a great guy. What was his name again?" XD XD Pure gold!
Sour Schuyler chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
LOL! Another SWEET chapter! A really good part was:

“LUIS!” Leon shouted with such heartfelt pain, that the zealots who were sneaking up behind him to kick his ass stopped and broke down into tears of sympathy. Leon stood up, calmly disposed of the zealots, then dropped back to his knees, “NO!” He dry heaved a few times, then sighed and stood up. “Okay, I’m done,” he said to Luis, “I’ll get your damn sample back. It’s the least I could do for the hallucinogenic drugs you gave me.” He gave Luis the thumbs up and walked down a weird little bridge thing onto a pedestal in the center of the room. His blood curdled as he heard a familiar voice pierce the silence.

Ha ha ha! I've only got a couple of chapters left... I hope you update again soon, although I don't want to rush you too badly; I want all the chapters to be of the same quality. - They are all REALLY good.
Sour Schuyler chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can... heh. Anyway... this was weird. When I read the words "the time warp", I was LITERALLY listening to "Time Warp" at that exact moment. I'm not even kidding. Spooky. Anyway, another HILARIOUS chapter! I laughed! I... okay, I didn't cry. But I laughed a lot.
Sour Schuyler chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
There were backstreet boys lyrics in here? o.O I guess I missed 'em. Anyway, another great chapter! Good job!
Sour Schuyler chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
_ Another great chapter! This really is hilarious, and plus you're very descriptive in your writing!
Sour Schuyler chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Again, my favorite parts!

Senator Palpatine sighed, “I’ve been here since you came in. In fact, I waved and said hello to you as you came through the door. You just did not see me. You are either very focused or very blind.

Oh, and when Ashley was talking on her cell phone.

“Who are you?” Leon exclaimed, completely stunned by the appearance of the hooded man that he could not remember seeing before in his life.

Saddler mimicked operating a marionette, getting into it so much, he began talking to his imaginary puppet, “Yes, you’re under my control, aren’t you? You bloodthirsty parasitically infested little invisible piece of wood and string. Moo ha ha!”

She picked up the nearest thing she could reach and chucked it at Luis. This object happened to be a box of tissues, which Leon caught easily and tossed it over his shoulder.

This story rocks my socks. _
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
I love how you use really descriptive words. - Also, some other cool parts: "He went into the “quarry” whistling…some song with all the tonal accuracy of a lawnmower with a cold." The Lord of the Rings: The Second One, or Was It the Third One? He struck a heroic pose and was knocked backward into the mud by a flying VW Beetle. XD XD He scooped the the 50,0 pesetas that had mysteriously been hidden up the El Gigante’s nose (So THAT'S where those came from! It's like the wand in Harry Potter... the 1st one.) "Then, Leon sprinted for the church door, screaming all the way as the dogs chased after him, their abnormally large mouths leaving spit trails the size of oil spills behind them." "Which was a major problem for our blonde American in the short-sleeved Spandex and with an advanced case of tuberculosis. Because Leon was colorblind." And many other admirable parts!