Reviews for Working Backwards
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Nice. This makes me wonder how Mary Anne would actually react to finding out one of her friends is gay. Also, Abby and Kristy would be a great couple, they have so much in common! I love Abby's thoughts here and how at first she's thinking the joke has gone too far and then realizing it's not a joke at all anymore.
TheGreatKatsby chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
*hugs fic to self like fluffy pillow and expresses her gratitude to author for writing an Abby POV Kristy/Abby story*
abbyandatillasmom chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This was cute! You should write more from Abby's POV. You're a great writer, I hope you plan to write more BSC fic.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hm... I read dozens of BSC books maybe five years ago, but I'm not sure if I got all the way to Abby being mentioned...

Oh, wait! She's the one with the twin, right?

*sigh* Sorry. I jumped for a fandom I might be familiar with and ended up not being able to give a decent review. Don't know the characters well enough, I guess.

Beyond that, I did like the last lines. You seem good with endings.

On to any other fandom I might know!

Have a nice day!

Morgan
charliestark chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
It's so fluffy and I love it. One of my favourite pairings. Good job.
Andergoat chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was so great. I love Kristy/Abby. You should totally consider expanding this.
McKay chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw, very cute!

If there's hoyay in the later books, I should probably go back and read them ;) I haven't read the last twenty or so.
stargirlie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, yay! Abby/Kristy is my favourite pairing! Well written and sweet, I loved it. Nice work.

Holly :D