Reviews for Light My Candle
Kyepie05 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Omg you created the name Hodgela?! You are my hero! lol! I love this! :D It was so fun to read!
PuBlicJourNal chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
You melded my two favorites, Bones and RENT! Thank you! I knew as soon as I saw the title! The parts that were directly from the song I was singing in my head. Is it sad that I have that entire play mmemorize? I don't think so... Anyway before I go off on a tangent, great idea. I loved it!
JOEJONAS4EVA chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
usedtobeasquint chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
did u actually make up that name? cuz its like everywhere... Sawet.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Great story. Hodgela, I love it!
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Was a little disapointed by the Rent reference. I liked the way you added it in, but you could have done so much if you hadn't used it. No offense but it didn't make much sense at some places. eg:the best ass in the Jeffersonian reference?
dddynamite chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Heheehe very cute!
Tempo chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hmm... I liked it, but I couldn't help picturing Roger and Mimi, and then that lead to an Angela-as-a-druggie/stipper correlation, and then it started getting out of control at Hodgins-with-AIDS and Booth-as-Angel. (Did anyone get that?) Cause then that lead to Dr. Goodman as Collins, and that's just so wrong. :P Can you imagine THAT pairing?

Anyway, I'm rambling. Nice fic.
Caitiri chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
You could not believe how surprised I was to see a fic entitled "Light My Candle" being the Renthead that I'm I had to read and I enjoyed immensely. Great job!
pagan-seijou chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Woot! Shout out to RENT! I loved this fic! It's awesome!

willowwood chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
lmao, great fun
Luciddreamer326 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
OMG yay! I'm all for Angela/Hodgins (as well as Booth/Brennan) Glad to finally see a story with this pair. Nice work!
MintExpresso chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hodgela. I like it.

And I also liked your story! It's a breath of fresh air. It's well-written and interesting- and the Rent connection was cool.

You're not the only one hoping that this won't be the last Hodgela story!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
*Very*very* good. It's definitely the first Ange Hodgins fic I've seen, and you captured them perfectly. I've often wondered if they'd ever hook her up with a character on the show. You wrote this amazingly and I loved it.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Great story, interesting pairing. I'm not quite sure if you'd want to take credit for 'hodgela.' It sounds like Dracula's nerdy cousin.