Reviews for An Array of Light
Rainy chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
There's a rumor going around that Sora and Kairi will get together in KHI ... IF THEY DON'T I'LL BOYCOTT DARN IT!

Very nice. Its funny that Sora and Kairi have changed so much (My hormones have gotten the better of me, I'm sorry, Sora's downright cute.) and yet, no one really writes about it. Nuts.

KUDOS
Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Uwah! I'm dying of a fluff attack here. This is so brilliant, it really is. Just your attention to detail, like the description of Kairi being sort of dirty and sweaty because they are in the middle of a fight, but it doesn't matter because there is LURVE there..

Thank you, because there is a lack of Sora/Kairi out there.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
That was so sweet. The reunion in the game made me wibble and this story was such a great extension and adaptation of it. Great writing :)

GN
Masigla chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wowzah.

This is really really good!

I totally loved that scene to pieces.

And seriously,

why won't they just kiss?

I wanted him to kiss her so bad I almost threw my controller at the screen when all they did was hug. But that's alright, the hug was special too.

But this was really good. Your writing is awesome, might I add. :D

MASiGLA
Rexnos chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I agree with you, sweet is definitely the word for this story. This one just makes me wish ever more fervently that I had a PSII and even more more fervently that I had KHII. One of my friends actually blew a blood vessel in his eye playing it. Ha...

Being a hopeless romantic myself, I liked this story a lot. Sora and Kairi make a great couple and all the freaking RikuxSora's make me wanna stab myself in the neck... Freaking Yaoi...

Thx for the story

Rex
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Sotra and Kairi forever.
Phillip the Nickel chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I agree they should let s/k kiss...gr. I wanted that the so bad.
poo master chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Ahaha .. x33

This was splendid.

Verr . Beautiful .

No errors; nothing wrong.

Everything was perfect ..

so cuute

And they should've totally

kissed. xDD

It'd be so much better,

[whichislikeimpossible]

But yeah.

I'm faving this .

It's too cool not to be .

{faves}
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Nice work. I don't actually own the game yet (let alone have completed it) so i probably shouldn't have read this if it has 'spoilers', but i read it all the same, and loved it!
Kira-Kirah chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
WOW! OOBER FLUFFINESS! that was beautiful! outstanding! amazing! i am totally faving that... it was so sweet! it was really well writen too. cant wait to see more sotries/Oneshots from you!

MoSkI OkO