Reviews for Of Red and White: Reprise
Samhan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
continue please
0208 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
i hope to read more chapters if this story is still alive.

and its fantastic story i wana know if he will learnn matereal arts and sword fighting!

good luck
WayDrifter chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
please dont stop this story. thumb up for Keitaro/Tsuruko hurry up with next chapter
Vilkath chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
A bit scared, since a lot longer then a week has passed.. but I'm still hopeful you'll update this. Like most the other reviewers, I also liked the orginal but also agree this one seems to be a little better. The orginal seemed to rush and gloss over some huge plot points, while the new one seems to take a more detailed aproach. I just hope you eventualy update this one.. or the other one... or both. Being cut off before they are finished is WAY to common in the unusual pairing fics.. Tsuruko, Kanko what ever.
Blasto Fantasto chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This is a really good story, and I hope you don't take too long

between chapters, (too many people leave readers hanging far too long). Can't say you did anything wrong with it, so keep 'em coming.
Sieg15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
"Hot Coffee" eh? Heh heh heh.

Anywho, I like the original story but this one seems like it will be better all around. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Hurry up with the next chapter!
Pete chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
wow, this is one of the greatest stories ever keep it up. I love the part with Tsuruko. Keep it up
Wulfenbach chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
this is damn god, keep it up!
The Divine Shadow chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I'd say...you have really revamped this story,it seems to have a stronger base this time around and you have opened it alot for a variety of different ways to develop the story and to connect the characters...I look forward to seeing this play out...one question that you don't have to answer is Keitaro still going to be strong or are you taking a different route(theres so many from the way you left it)

Till the next update...
Ivan D. Wright chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Good Chapter. Update Soon
teamkyubi13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
wow good story. i like it as much as the original. keep it up
ron chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
great fic, update soon
VoidHawk of The Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw!

This is it! Finally Tsuruko/Kei fics are growing in numbers, and not only that...the fics are ALWAYS great to read (eh, I hope my own one does not go bad with the readers, for all Tsuruko stories I have seen so far are like her: fun,ellegant and beautiful!)

Dimitri, I loved the first version of it, but this seems to be two notches up!

Yes, this Keitaro is stronger, and has more of a personality than most out there1 I comend yyou on that.

Also, as people who know me already are aware of, I am always go for AU and different personality approaches, and your taking here seems a very nice one! Keitaro thinking about the girls revealed some of your AU here, and I liked.

One comment about his thoughts on Sarah. Originally Akamatsu was going to make her fall in love for Kei, and it seems you took out her jerky attitude, relating more to the original Akamatsu concept! Good.

The real Jerk, imature, never growing and violent one IS Naru Beast. On that you are on the mark, and glad you portrayed your Keitaro observing the fact.

All girls evolved in the original concept, except the Beast, and this is seen here. With her attitude, her lack of fairness and her fast-judging, punch-loving ways...she is a bully, and a total moron!

Ah! Tsuruko...that is a woman! Motoko is a very interesting one as well, but still needs to grow...and she was not noted on this first chapter anyway. I am curious on how you will introduce her, as your approach is different from the original story bearing this tittle.

Now Tsuruko has the beauty of a top model, the ellegance of a Queen and a entrancing personality.

Ahah, me writting such may be redundant...people know how I regard Tsuruko's character! She is unbeatable!

I am eager to see how you will carry this on, and with whom our Kei will end up.

I really liked the original Of Red and White, and was a bit sad when you said you were slowing down wirth it...but this new concept took its good premise, and you amped all other aspects! Gee.I am hooked again!

Though I would like to add a litte comment. On the original one, I just LOVED your portray of Kanako.

She is my second Favorite after Tsuruko, and a dear character. Your taking on her, as a loving sister instead of a crazy one was so sweet. I hope to see Kanako back...and lets see how you will reintroduce her on the story...and how will she act.

Well, I am eagerly awaiting more!

Omedettou to Gambatte tomodachi!

Your Fan

VoidHawk out
Shiroi Uso chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wewt,wewt! Your writings are damn good...