Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Dragonfree chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Dammit, this still makes me cry like a baby and it's like the fourth or fifth time I've read it.

I swear, I've never read a piece of published fiction that comes anywhere close to affecting me as much emotionally as this does. How do you do that? I want your talent with manipulating a reader's emotions. God knows I need it.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh wow. That was really, really amazing. Great work.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Great story!
Myestery Moron chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
that was so sad... but i'd think i'd be sader if Joe died {Joe is my flareon in FrieRed}
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
The writing style was interesting, and it seemed fit the story well. There were a few minor flaws (such as repetitiveness) but nothing too major.

The paragraph beginning "You don’t know that it was the Blissey that was humming a sleep-song outside your door..." seems to detract from the flow (and tone) of the passage though.

Overall, a great fanfiction.
Aenlic chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Beautiful.

That's all I can say to this.
SaiyanSatoshiLegend chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hm, this was a very well written fanfiction.

I enjoyed it a lot, though i'm pretty sure i wasn't meant to "enjoy" it really... you know what i mean.

I don't think that i've read your fics, no? I'm gonna be looking through them... something in this fic makes me want to read the others. Not many fics these days leave much impact, but you did very well in this.

Please continue writing... You had some good in this.

Keep up the awesome work dude!

~SaiyanLegend