Reviews for Impending Doom
Mum Potter will love me forever for finding them :) lol. and
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Very well written.
jazzstar02 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I LOVE THIS SERIES
Sri Starlz chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
LOLOLOL. Awesome. xD xD
Sirius. I LOVE his character. I was SO stunned after he died... I threw the book at the wall. o.e I fixed it up before I returned it to the library though 8)
Potter, Potter, Potter. Please. Don't screw it. Although I'd laugh if you did. xD
Callisto- IDK what to say. These stories are just SO good. I love them SO much. :DDD

Sri
Writer0895 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
why didn't you simply put this up in different chapters... would've made more sense.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Funny! Must go read the sequel to this one... Isn't it the 4th?
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
so much love for this, so glad I found it!
Cartman chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I reeeeelly loved Sirius in this. I have read some other fan Fics, where he is so serious. But here he is just like I always imagine him to be. Really good writing.
Btw that 'record' thing he does... My friends and I have done that to one of our friends. Exept, it was only him we wrote down about, in a little book, and then we gave it too him when we finished school. A teacher found it... And read it out loud to her class. We had been smart enough not to put our names on it, but she came to us, and asked if it was ours, and well, we had confessed. She thought it was brilliant,! The guy we had stalked didn't really know what too say... Wow if you are still reading this, I would just like to add; I loved this fan fic!
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
SIRIUS IS HILARIOUS! AMAZING JOB!
anavihs chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
loved it! :D Off to read the last one! :)
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE Sirius's POV! He is like an ADD puppy!
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
How can you write three one-shots in series and NOT make them kiss?
grashalm chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I absolutely LOVE your shirt-storys! Especially this one. I can't stop laughing every time I read it. Hilarious!

One of the funniest fanfictions I know. And still so in-character. Just love it!
theskaterbug chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
First: "mork" is from Obsessive Lily Disorder, isn't it? Second: Loved it!
Rubidia chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
lol, I just love these stories! An excellent little series you have going here!