Reviews for Sakura and Her Anbu
angel897 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
love it way sweet my fav paring please keep writing kay
Tomo Irizuki chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
strange how sakura doesn't say a single word but its cute! i love the ending, i always like timeskips
Kyuubi no Kitsune0101 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
No reviews doesn't mean people don't want it. story alerts usually mean they want it. Good one shots. Continue please.
Johanna chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
I loved all of them &relly hope you continue ) pleasee!* *Pretty please* )
Johannaa'marce chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
aww D it was so cuteloved it ) GREAT job
Flame Hikarashiha chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
How can a baby sigh? it can only sigh when it knows whats going on! OMG! THEY BBAY ISH A STALKER! lol jk jk jk nice story though o.o
sakura-bell chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
LOVE YA SIS! I'M ON ME WORK COMP. BUT I LOVED IT. YOUR OTHER STORIES ARE AWESOME TOO. I'LL BE KEEPING MY EYE ON YOU!
Hokuto chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
very good, please continue.
kakashinu chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
I won't kill you for killing off Sasuke. You (to the best of my knowlage) have done an accurate account of what could happen if fucking gay Orochimaru got hold of Sasuke's body.
Silent Whisperer chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
GOD CAN'T YOU GET IT IN YOUR LITTLE MIND THAT HE IS MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! Hehehe, mine!

Silent Whisperer chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Aw! I'm still VERY VERY VERY jealous of Sakura...gr! MINEMINEMINE! HE IS MINE!

Silent Whisperer chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
e! I want an ANBU to come a sweep me off my feet! Neji, Kakashi..and Gaara (he counts as a ANBU because he is a KazeKage)! More stories!

Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
That was wonderful. Sad and happy. I loved it. I hope that you continue these one shots. Please update soon.
Hitaru chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
wow, that was good. Short and sweet, i lvoed it! and poor sasuke, but at least he's...happier? yea, sure...just don't cut it!
Darkened Memories chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
I love this song! The story really fits well with it!

Poor Sasuke, but at least you gave hime peace. Fortunately for me, I'm not a fan of his. Sakura deserves a lot better than him.

Anyways, great story! I really like the ending.

-DM