Reviews for Shades of Red
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Feel free to write a second (or alternate) ending to this story... a happily ever after for Rogue and Remy could be pretty nice... ;)
yuku chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Noooo! Roguey died? waaaahhhh
CaraM chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I really enjoyed the majority of this story. The dichotomy between Scott and Rogue was brilliant as was the explanation of the mind link between the couples. I also love the idea that Remy would be jealous of someone in Rogue's head. It never really occured to me, but it worked very was different and I guess that's the main reason I kept reading. My only criticism is in the cheesiness of certain parts. Unlike a lot of people that read this I hated the Remy's speech. My tastes run more towards "Asshole Remy" so don't take it too personally:) I guess I'd rather he get pissed off and brood for years, or maybe whore around to fill the void that she left when she died. This may be a sign that I need help. Anyway pretty innovative story, I'm going to go read more of your stuff.
Allleila chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
What? Rogue dies! Please don't tell me that's the end! I mean... I loved it but with a Romy you'd expect the two to live hapily. But Rogue is dead? Amazing writing though thank you. But they only had one kiss! *fangirl cries hysterically*
Winddrifter chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
I love how you portray Remy in this story. He's so in love with her, it's beautiful. I'm sorry he didn't get to be with her in the end
rogueyroo chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
oh my god that was so sad.
R.R.L chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
There are tears in my eyes. Actually tears. Poor Remy.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
OMG...I'm like, crying. Poor Remy! No, bad pax! You shouldn't torment poor Gambit like that!
Drew Remington chapter 3 . 4/19/2002
im crying... cant write ne more... gotta find some tissue... darn you for remy's last speach!
Mac chapter 3 . 3/13/2002
This was so good! I hope you keep writing, this is not a story to just stick on a shelf for a few years!

Thanks for the story! Mac
sara chapter 3 . 1/20/2002
that was great! i got all weepy at the end..write more please!
gambitslove chapter 3 . 9/28/2001
the ending wasnt what i had hoped for but it was a wonderful reading experience.
ty chapter 3 . 9/28/2001
Wow, that was really something. You made me cry at the end; a truly gripping story. There wasn't one moment in there where I wasn't believing this, and how everyone was acting. Heart-wrenching ending. A wonderful Rogue. Bravo.
karisma chapter 3 . 9/19/2001
the only thing i can think of to sum up this story is. . .beautiful
Notus Lethe chapter 3 . 8/26/2001
I knew it damnit. I knew from the frelling author's note that someone was going to die. Jeez, go kill off my favorite character. But alas, I guess that I can't complain because I loved this story and it's just so indepth. It's real. I think I could have cut the angst with a knife and served it to some other tragic characters... Sad endings make me cry but it's so true. I mean, how often do things end happily? Almost never. The whole tragedy of the end just made it more real, made it more feasible. (I think I spelled that wrong
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »