Reviews for The Rabble
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
lol cute and it sounds JUST like Axel. btw, love the gravity defying hair comment.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ah, that's hilarious. Poor Axel.

YOU SHOW THAT SNOW WHAT'S WHAT, AXEL! [waves white flag]
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was funny! you are a good writer _
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Quite funny. Especially when Axel fell into the hole.
Kupo chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Beautiful. I love the way you ease details and humor into everything, without being obvious. Also, you did a good job of keeping them in character. And what would a KH fic be without a cheesy joke at the end? TERRIBLE! Thats what.
cg2006 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
LOL Axel faces a big challenge. XD Will there be more?
Aerith08 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hilarious! There's really nothing else i can say. Well written, believable, and all around laugh out loud funny. I give it a 10 out of 10.

I sound like a movie critic.

Forgive me.
Rive-r chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
"The man had screamed, Axel had screamed; the mountain had felt left out and so it made this feeling clear with an abrupt avalanche."

Plus, I want to draw a picture of Axel flipping off a snowdrift.

Bloody hilarious piece.
Kirux chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was good. Something about vizualizing Axel triumphantly beaitng a snow drift, is hillarious. Plus teh whole avalanche line...instand classic.
levisrictusias chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Very nice! You've certainly a gift for language, though there were bizarre moment in which I found myself lost. Then again, it's Lazy Sunday and I've just woken up, so don't take my word for it. )

Ah, well. Good work!
El Platano chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Yay for friendship x3
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
You already know that I love this. XD; Axel's snark. Priceless. You are so good at the snarky characters, too.