Reviews for Thru New Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wait! 627? Lilo's not 627, there is already a 627!
wiki/Experiment_627
Rolo-chan chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
I like the thing with Sirrion, anyway I wish you did do the 3th story, I would of like to see what happen next

anyway I really enjoyed your story's I hope you write more
TwelveEyes chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
I must say that I enjoyed this story quite a bit. Upon finding out that you had abandoned the idea of writing a third story for the series, I was sorely disappointed. I'm sure many of your fans would not complain about having another story to read, no matter how far-fetched it may seem.

Anyway, I look forward to any future stories you may write, and hope that you have not given up writing fan fiction.
lukestarr451 chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
I like very much how this second story turned out, especially for our favorite pair. Please do all of your fans a favor; please write the last story of the 'Lilith' saga, no matter how far fetched the plot may be, I think we would all enjoy it (I'm pretty sure I at least would). If it really is 'so far out there,' here's an idea to use: why not let the next story be a sort of haunting story, where the gang has to try and face Lilith on the spirit plane this time, and maybe also include Leroy as a sort of anti-hero as well. Just a few suggestions, but please let us the readers have the last tale. Thank you.
kinger810 chapter 18 . 7/31/2008
Great story!
kinger810 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Opps I think myrtle messed up now.
kinger810 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Nice chapter.
kinger810 chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Nice chapter
kinger810 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Well here comes trouble! Good chapter.
kinger810 chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Good chapter.
kinger810 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Great chaapter!
Tragic warrior chapter 18 . 5/17/2008
Nice chapter. Overall the story was good and I enjoyed reading it. I wondered if this story would ever be completed, since many stories without chapter updates within a period of time tend to never be updated. As for writing one more story for this series, give it time to come to you. If you have time, give my stories a read.
123qaz chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It is really nice to see you finally came back to finish this story. It had lots of humour, action and romance and it was all in all a very balanced story. I have to say that I agree with near-sighted jedi's comment about Angel's song. The idea of it making one as evil as they were good and actually having an effect on everyone is a brilliant one. I wish that we will once see that plotdevice used again.

I hope that you will write another Lilo & Stitch fic soon.